Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64
  1. #46
    edward20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    So you've contradicted your original statement. It IS hard for me to make money online, yes?
    Learn to do something
    I thought the same you're thinking now "I don't know anything, I won't make any money here"... Now I'm making something like 300$ per week, all profit.
    You have to re-think the way you can do business, you can also buy accounts here and sell them on other forums at a higher rate, then invest that money on other things.
    Maybe you can invest the money you earned like that in buying an item on amazon and then get it refunded and sell it on ebay/craigslist. = DOUBLE PROFIT
    You can even get it doubledipped, so more money for you


    You just need to start doing something and not only think "I can't do it"

    P.S. Sorry for my bad english, I'm not so good at it
    Last edited by edward20; 1 Week Ago at 11:49 AM.
    BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS
    MY SKYPE NAME IS: gianni.olostro

  2. #47
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,392
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by edward20 View Post
    Learn to do something
    I thought the same you're thinking now "I don't know anything, I won't make any money here"... Now I'm making something like 300$ per week, all profit.
    You have to re-think the way you can do business, you can also buy accounts here and sell them on other forums at a higher rate, then invest that money on other things.
    Maybe you can invest the money you earned like that in buying an item on amazon and then get it refunded and sell it on ebay/craigslist. = DOUBLE PROFIT
    You can even get it doubledipped, so more money for you


    You just need to start doing something and not only think "I can't do it"

    P.S. Sorry for my bad english, I'm not so good at it
    The refunding thing is out of the question as I don't want to do anything involving fraud.
    Not much else I can to be honest. I know you're saying don't have that attitude but there actually isn't anything lmao.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  3. #48
    werzui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    92
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    They will drop.

  4. #49
    iGraffiti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Happy
    Last time I checked, it was around 380$ :|

  5. #50
    UnicornsAreReal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentBoot View Post
    what goes up must come down
    This guy is God.

  6. #51
    O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    So you've contradicted your original statement. It IS hard for me to make money online, yes?
    For you, yes. For me, no.
    Bass boosted songs makes life happy.

  7. #52
    reymos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under a rock
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    just might buy some bitcoin this weekend and try to get a little income from it, bitkong never lets me win

    well
    it does

    i just always put my money back in and go broke trying to get rich

  8. #53
    edward20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post


    The refunding thing is out of the question as I don't want to do anything involving fraud.
    Not much else I can to be honest. I know you're saying don't have that attitude but there actually isn't anything lmao.
    You can buy bitcoins when the price is low (like 600-650$) and wait it gets to 700-750$... then you buy something off purse with a 15-20% discount on the price.
    Once done this you can resell the item on ebay/craigslist with a 10% discount on the amazon price (most of the people refer to Amazon to see the lowest prices on things).
    You will make a 10% profit on the price of the item.
    Yeah, it takes an investement to start, it takes some time to get the btc up (or down if it's already up) and also it takes the effort to sell the product.
    But if you want to make some LEGAL money, that's it.
    I suggest to use forums or craigslist instead of ebay, because ebay has a 10% fee on every product you sell through it... and the 10% is the money you're making selling the item
    It's kinda free money, it's like investing

    Don't know if I have been clear
    BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS
    MY SKYPE NAME IS: gianni.olostro

  9. #54
    Rolodex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Main Board
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I think it will go down tho, but once people see it goes down, they will buy like a lot and it will increase again.


     
    19JVCRWg745YPjiUZ77WJAbAthBtai4rg7


     

    Joined: 8/20/2015
    Premium: 11/15/2016



  10. #55
    Schuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Music
    Posts
    3,392
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    746
    Quote Originally Posted by edward20 View Post
    You can buy bitcoins when the price is low (like 600-650$) and wait it gets to 700-750$... then you buy something off purse with a 15-20% discount on the price.
    Once done this you can resell the item on ebay/craigslist with a 10% discount on the amazon price (most of the people refer to Amazon to see the lowest prices on things).
    You will make a 10% profit on the price of the item.
    Yeah, it takes an investement to start, it takes some time to get the btc up (or down if it's already up) and also it takes the effort to sell the product.
    But if you want to make some LEGAL money, that's it.
    I suggest to use forums or craigslist instead of ebay, because ebay has a 10% fee on every product you sell through it... and the 10% is the money you're making selling the item
    It's kinda free money, it's like investing

    Don't know if I have been clear
    I think you're misunderstanding. I need to make money because I have none. How the fuck am I gonna buy BTC with no money lmfao


    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen




     

     
    Joined: November 27th, 2012
    Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - Current

     


  11. #56
    rentdresypf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Bitcoin is

    Why is the bitcoin price soooooo stable......? Whats going on...... Whats wrong.....?

    Stable is good. Just wish it was stable at 1k.

  12. #57
    Magz12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    30
    I knew I should've kept my BTC
    Click the button to add me on Skype

  13. #58
    Chupika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I think it will raise a bit soon after Trump


    BE AWARE OF IMPOSTERS. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DEAL WITH AN IMPOSTER!

  14. #59
    overwatch718's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Old Valyria
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I remember when BTC dropped to like 350, but that was after it was up around 1.3 per. Market used to be real unstable back then

  15. #60
    Creative!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Fucking insane profits

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 12:30 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-11-2006, 05:59 PM
  3. Crazy Japs thread
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-02-2006, 07:48 PM
  4. Crazy macro :P
    By sf0d in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 12:28 PM
  5. Unbelievably Crazy/Shocking
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2006, 02:37 PM