Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    LilyLoli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    LoL Section
    Posts
    2,873
    Reputation
    361
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    csgo or league in my opinion and then theres anime games ..
    LoL Name Exploit :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1130251( P a t c h e d )

    Middleman Service: Unavaliable

    My Skype down below: ( Becareful of impersonator's)


    Middleman:9/13/2016-Present
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-Present

  2. #17
    hooreyrachiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Fifa 17

  3. #18
    Zeint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,101
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    127
    My Mood
    Asleep
    there some of u are understand with what i say.

    but some's not..

    csgo cant be play with console.. either playing with friends with only one computer/laptop. how the hell we gonna do that?

    I said in the thread is the game CAN BE PLAYED WITH TWINS CONSOLE/JOYSTICK IN ONE LAPTOP/COMPUTER

  4. #19
    Blackhandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the REICH!
    Posts
    947
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    424
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirza2002 View Post
    there some of u are understand with what i say.

    but some's not..

    csgo cant be play with console.. either playing with friends with only one computer/laptop. how the hell we gonna do that?

    I said in the thread is the game CAN BE PLAYED WITH TWINS CONSOLE/JOYSTICK IN ONE LAPTOP/COMPUTER
    THATS NOT EVEN RIGHT GRAMMAR SO ITS VERY HARD TO UNDERSTAND YOU EVEN IF YOU CAPS ! You can play every game with twins i would recommend Sex sounds hot to fuck with twins


    There are very few games who can be played with 2 players on one pc Try clonkplanet only game i know

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayumi View Post
    csgo or league in my opinion and then theres anime games ..
    what anime games you talking about ? Can you recommend some ?
    Last edited by Blackhandal; 11-28-2016 at 03:49 AM.

  5. #20
    Jubs Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Posts
    1,100
    Reputation
    122
    Thanks
    292
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Payday !

  6. #21
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,845
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    669
    My Mood
    Breezy
    CS:GO, Crossfire, A.v.A., Need for Speed series, dunno.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  7. #22
    Next's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right behind ya.
    Posts
    6,183
    Reputation
    339
    Thanks
    676
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirza2002 View Post
    there some of u are understand with what i say.

    but some's not..

    csgo cant be play with console.. either playing with friends with only one computer/laptop. how the hell we gonna do that?

    I said in the thread is the game CAN BE PLAYED WITH TWINS CONSOLE/JOYSTICK IN ONE LAPTOP/COMPUTER
    I have recommended / suggested you the games which can be played on one computer with a keyboard and with one controller or both users use a controller (Use xbox controller, you're better off with that 'n its easier with that) - But apparently you are ignoring what I am saying, and call out the morons who suggest you some CS:GO...

    Good luck finding someone who gives you better suggestions than anyone who says "CS:GO" in their reply to you.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:


  8. #23
    Zeint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,101
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    127
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post


    I have recommended / suggested you the games which can be played on one computer with a keyboard and with one controller or both users use a controller (Use xbox controller, you're better off with that 'n its easier with that) - But apparently you are ignoring what I am saying, and call out the morons who suggest you some CS:GO...

    Good luck finding someone who gives you better suggestions than anyone who says "CS:GO" in their reply to you.
    yeah.. i read all those comment.. dont worry.. im not ignoring any of the reply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Best game you ever played?
    By Bernard. in forum General
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 05:19 PM
  2. Best Free to Play game?
    By BoxHead1080 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 05:52 PM
  3. Best Game you've ever played
    By shadowxeno in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 08:36 AM
  4. Whats the best game you've played?
    By inc3ndium in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 12:11 PM
  5. Which is the best game you ever played?
    By Sir Nathan in forum XBOX General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 11:16 AM