Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    AceOfNinjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    11

    How much will an iphone 6 refund cost me (aus

    Decided on 6s or 6s+ instead
    Sorry couldn't find a thread to put this in
    Just broke my samasung galaxy s5 and its screen has fucking (fluid,acid?) all through it and want an upgrade
    Also in disscussion because i want to know how long it will take for a refund to be done and if i do get it done looking for trusted members to do it (paid ofc)
    I don't see many people refunding apple for Australia is that because it is harder?
    Edit:
    Not quite sure how refunds work but i don't need the original amount of money for an iPhone do i as i currently don't have like $700 in my pocket lmao
    Last edited by AceOfNinjas; 1 Week Ago at 10:28 PM.

  2. #2
    King_of_Social_Engineerin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    sudo su
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Here is how refund works


    1. You order from your account (buy normally)
    2. You get your item (don't open it)
    3. The person doing the refund ask for some info
    4. The person doing the refund makes up and excuse to get your money back
    5. Once you get an email conformation saying they refunded you your money u give [X%] to the refunder
    6. You Open the box and use the item normally

  3. #3
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    318
    they usually go around 20% of the item price. 30 is usually the highest. Though there is a separate site for this kind of service since mpgh is more focus on hacking (hence the name), so that's prob why you couldn't really find a specific spot to request this, but I cant mention it since it'll consider as ads

  4. #4
    King_of_Social_Engineerin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    sudo su
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by w4ssup View Post
    they usually go around 20% of the item price. 30 is usually the highest. Though there is a separate site for this kind of service since mpgh is more focus on hacking (hence the name), so that's prob why you couldn't really find a specific spot to request this, but I cant mention it since it'll consider as ads
    your fucking dumb.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=275
    they usually go for 5% - 15%

  5. #5
    AceOfNinjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_Social_Engineerin View Post
    Here is how refund works


    1. You order from your account (buy normally)
    2. You get your item (don't open it)
    3. The person doing the refund ask for some info
    4. The person doing the refund makes up and excuse to get your money back
    5. Once you get an email conformation saying they refunded you your money u give [X%] to the refunder
    6. You Open the box and use the item normally
    Does that mean i need the original money for an iphone 6s?

  6. #6
    King_of_Social_Engineerin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    sudo su
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    50
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfNinjas View Post
    Does that mean i need the original money for an iphone 6s?
    yep
    100% refund but you owe the refunder 5%-15% depends on the person

  7. #7
    AceOfNinjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_Social_Engineerin View Post
    yep
    100% refund but you owe the refunder 5%-15% depends on the person
    How the fuck am i meant to get a grand for an iphone
    This went sideways real quick

  8. #8
    w4ssup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,433
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by King_of_Social_Engineerin View Post
    your fucking dumb.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=275
    they usually go for 5% - 15%
    Lol, it was the last time I check which was like two years ago, but Idc about the price since I do my own shit u dipshit lmao.

  9. #9
    Unrealtone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    From The Land of Ice and retarded people, also known as ICELAND
    Posts
    674
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    114
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfNinjas View Post
    How the fuck am i meant to get a grand for an iphone
    This went sideways real quick
    Work for the fucken money
    LOW

  10. #10
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,379
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by AceOfNinjas View Post
    How the fuck am i meant to get a grand for an iphone
    This went sideways real quick
    add me on skype we could talk
    @ hiesenbug
    Not your average fuckboy


  11. #11
    Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,619
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,438
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by $moe$ View Post


    add me on skype we could talk
    @ hiesenbug
    Yo I'll add you on skype. I'm interested.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  12. #12
    Ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,953
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    675
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Depends on the seller you will pay them for doing the refund. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=275
    History
    Member - 12 June 2016

    Premium Member - 14 August 2016
    News Force Sports News - 17 September 2016
    Premium Seller - 23 September 2016


  13. #13
    AceOfNinjas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    115
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by $moe$ View Post


    add me on skype we could talk
    @ hiesenbug
    No money right now aschristmas is coming up but i'll add you when i get around $100-200

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] SMFC To Global Elite How much will Cost?
    By XzRrel in forum Counter Strike: Global Offensive Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2015, 06:01 AM
  2. How much will it cost for theses two cf accounts?
    By GhostTree in forum Marketplace Price Check / Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 08:17 PM
  3. how much will be cost a major ACC [CA NA]
    By klklklk in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:11 PM
  4. [CA NA] How much will this account go for?
    By OrgyOrange in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:10 AM
  5. how much will you buy my account?
    By cmpunk4444 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 12:21 AM