Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Blackhandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the REICH!
    Posts
    668
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    385
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Pizza gate story

    What you think about this whole pizza gate story ? If its true there are really some sick bastards in power i mean more sick then i thought about them before ......


    Take it easy smoke an Joint



    Im back bitches!

  2. #2
    TheSilentBoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada Eh
    Posts
    699
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ain't no body got time to watch that shit




    Dank image titles by me want me to make you one?





  3. #3
    Blackhandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the REICH!
    Posts
    668
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    385
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentBoot View Post
    Ain't no body got time to watch that shit
    ah man a short summary Elite around the world perform sick rituals spirit cooking, worship satan, eating babys, rape childs and so on......

    Wikileaks exposed tons of emails with alot of pedophile code in it from hillary the podestans Obama and a lot of other peoples in power
    Take it easy smoke an Joint



    Im back bitches!

  4. #4
    LastSin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Do you really think thats real? Yea i mean thinks are much worse, than we see, but this could be a bluff.

  5. #5
    Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,620
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,438
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    ah man a short summary Elite around the world perform sick rituals spirit cooking, worship satan, eating babys, rape childs and so on......

    Wikileaks exposed tons of emails with alot of pedophile code in it from hillary the podestans Obama and a lot of other peoples in power
    That's nutty. Are you sure that's legit...
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  6. #6
    ttaM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The evidence in there is pretty disturbing, specially the stuff about the bracelets
    Do you even vape bro?



  7. #7
    gusitis00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your imagination
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What in the world...

  8. #8
    Blackhandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the REICH!
    Posts
    668
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    385
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Woods View Post


    That's nutty. Are you sure that's legit...
    Well i have no idea think yes tons of youtube channels reporting about there are really a lot of evidence ......... its so fuckin sick that i hope its not true but 10 000 emails..... welll

    and at all i really trust wikileaks mostly

    Hillarys own stuff fears her "she is the antichrist personified" they have such fear that they leaked this emails they said they will do anything to stop her

    there are rumors that she have an cannibal sickness kuru not parkinson as she say well she fits al the symptoms perfectly.......

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LastSin View Post
    Do you really think thats real? Yea i mean thinks are much worse, than we see, but this could be a bluff.

    Alex jones cryed in his show when he reported about it
    Dont know his show very well though

    maybe yes maybe all shit well i read those e mails and they are VERY sick
    Last edited by Blackhandal; 1 Week Ago at 10:38 AM.
    Take it easy smoke an Joint



    Im back bitches!

  9. #9
    Woods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    11,620
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,438
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhandal View Post
    Well i have no idea think yes tons of youtube channels reporting about there are really a lot of evidence ......... its so fuckin sick that i hope its not true but 10 000 emails..... welll

    and at all i really trust wikileaks mostly

    Hillarys own stuff fears her "she is the antichrist personified" they have such fear that they leaked this emails they said they will do anything to stop her

    there are rumors that she have an cannibal sickness kuru not parkinson as she say well she fits al the symptoms perfectly.......

    - - - Updated - - -




    Alex jones cryed in his show when he reported about it
    Dont know his show very well though

    maybe yes maybe all shit well i read those e mails and they are VERY sick
    Those are some pretty wild accusations though.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  10. #10
    ArseneLupin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trump 2016
    Posts
    1,677
    Reputation
    185
    Thanks
    370
    My Mood
    Happy
    They just busted a similar ring in Canada. over 340 children have been freed, and many people were involved including business owners and politicians. The police is cracking down on them. But then again, this is Canada, bestiality is legal there, so why not pedohpilia

  11. #11
    Blackhandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the REICH!
    Posts
    668
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    385
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ArseneLupin View Post
    They just busted a similar ring in Canada. over 340 children have been freed, and many people were involved including business owners and politicians. The police is cracking down on them. But then again, this is Canada, bestiality is legal there, so why not pedohpilia
    Holy shit really ? Did not here that anywhere .........

    Well i think an dog would probably like it when u lick his dick i rather not try out tough
    Last edited by Blackhandal; 1 Week Ago at 12:19 PM.
    Take it easy smoke an Joint



    Im back bitches!

  12. #12
    cuckold cancer 8=D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Forever Ville.
    Posts
    9,868
    Reputation
    1699
    Thanks
    4,925
    Ehh shit like this is happening in every nook and corner of the world, you can try and implement and enforce laws but the people that want to do it will do it.
    Previous Names
    Eternity
    Azathoth


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Everyone dies but only a few truly live"
    -Me


  13. #13
    Blackhandal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the REICH!
    Posts
    668
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    385
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckold cancer 8=D View Post
    Ehh shit like this is happening in every nook and corner of the world, you can try and implement and enforce laws but the people that want to do it will do it.
    well my moral is do what ever the fuck you want as long you dont fuck up other peoples bah there would be ways to stop things like this heaviest torture convince even the hardest assholes butt well how gerald says Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degreee is arbitary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all......
    Take it easy smoke an Joint



    Im back bitches!

  14. #14
    Ogma.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Trapped under ice.
    Posts
    780
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    94
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Is this just a conspiracy thing ? what's the hype


  15. #15
    Mirza2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    926
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Asleep
    do u all really watch it?



    ~Donate Me~
    BTC Address: 12FEcPipqmzEfpL9kLYSfkmCPgcFmLwBRb

    Paypal :








    MPGH History
    Joined : 06-13-2014
    Member Level 1 : 6-20-2014

     
    Total Post : 1337
    Thanks : 100 ()
    Rep : 11 ()
    Page Visitor : 1000 ()

     
    Total Post : 2000
    Thanks : 200
    Rep : 35
    Page Visitor : 2000

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Most interesting story...
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:39 PM
  2. The best stories ever told
    By kvmn8 in forum General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 01:22 AM
  3. the three word story
    By ace76543 in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 04:03 PM
  4. let the gates open
    By A7X Oblivian in forum General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-20-2006, 09:56 PM
  5. maple story server..
    By Skurdz in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-19-2006, 11:18 AM