Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Connor J Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Getting sick of computards

    Really, really sick.

    /tweet
    Last edited by Connor J Griffin; 06-21-2010 at 06:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,274
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    2,857
    You about to ?

  3. #3
    Connor J Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Bout to .

  4. #4
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy




    Only reason why people buy Macs is because they are shiny and overpriced. If you say 'But PCs get viruses and crash all the time' It's because you can actually do shit.

  5. #5
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    All macs suck.


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  6. #6
    Connor J Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Contain your jealousy and denial of your fail OS please.
    This isn't a Mac vs windows of debate...
    This is me getting sick of the average computer user.

  7. #7
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,862
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,065
    My Mood
    Hot
    ahahaha
    we have an imac
    better than rs computer







  8. #8
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannus View Post




    Only reason why people buy Macs is because they are shiny and overpriced. If you say 'But PCs get viruses and crash all the time' It's because you can actually do shit.
    dell? thats the shittest brand of PCs.
    that shows you how shit mac is.
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  9. #9
    Connor J Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    that pricing is way off.

    This is an argument the I am simply too lazy to win.

    But I'll leave you with this.
    Notice how a Mac user never starts the fight?
    Jealousy? Denial? Feeling far inferior?
    Small cocks always start the pissing contest
    Last edited by Connor J Griffin; 06-21-2010 at 07:01 PM.

  10. #10
    Jabooty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,143
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    138
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor J Griffin View Post
    Contain your jealousy and denial of your fail OS please.
    This isn't a Mac vs windows of debate...
    This is me getting sick of the average computer user.
    The average computer user is affiliated with Forum based communities

  11. #11
    Connor J Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    300 of 600 reviews of the latest update for pandora for iPhone beg to differ...

    "Why can I not listen to music and go o. Face ion at the same time? The update says it makes you do this. Fix it and I will give it a 5 far rating..."
    450 of those
    Update to iOS4 first dumbass....
    Last edited by Connor J Griffin; 06-21-2010 at 07:07 PM.

  12. #12
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    to sum up
    mac < PC
    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  13. #13
    Connor J Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Whatever moron.

    This thread has nothing to do with macs or windows machines...

  14. #14
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor J Griffin View Post
    Whatever moron.

    This thread has nothing to do with macs or windows machines...
    umad? /


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  15. #15
    Connor J Griffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Nope, not mad at all.

    You can believe that you win in your own mind.
    Same for me. But I am not insecure with my computer and operating system and feel inclined to start an argument about something that doesn't matter.

    Windows users always start the windows vs Mac + os x fight. PS3 users always start the console war.

    I'm seeing a trend here.
    /lose always fights the first.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I get sick of FEEDERS!!
    By nikolayl in forum League of Legends Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 09:50 AM
  2. [Discussion] omg i am getting sick of this :MAD:
    By lolbie in forum Playstation General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 02:12 AM
  3. Im Getting Sick of all These Fucking rules and Mods
    By iRageQuit in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 07:28 AM
  4. I am getting sick of Choob's
    By KuRRVeD in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 01:35 PM
  5. I hate getting sick
    By Synns in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 11:58 AM