iPhone 4 Specifications: "What's new
* Front-facing video chat camera
* Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
* Camera flash
*Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
* Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x460 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
* What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
* Split buttons for volume
* Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic What's changed
* The back is entirely flat, made of either glass (more likely) or shiny plastic in order for the cell signal to poke through. Tapping on the back makes a more hollow and higher pitched sound compared to tapping on the glass on the front/screen, but that could just be the orientation of components inside making for a different sound
* An aluminum border going completely around the outside
* Slightly smaller screen than the 3GS (but seemingly higher resolution)
* Everything is more squared off * 3 grams heavier * 16% Larger battery
* Internals components are shrunken, miniaturized and reduced to make room for the larger battery
"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18
"True strength isn't determined by when a man has a lot and gives enough, but when he has nothing left but keeps on giving."
"A man is determined by the strength of his will."
"Courage has nothing to do with ascertaining any sense of certainty, but the will to go on even
in the face of uncertainty." - Arhk