This is Xion7200 here and I have got the latest Update of Fraps for all your Gameplay recording Needs!
This is FRAPS Version 3.2.3 FULLY REGISTERED!
VirusTotal:Virustotal. MD5: a12492a121a5345fd5494ebf09a4c689
Jotti:Fraps V3.2.3 Retail.zip - Jotti's malware scan
Virscan:Fraps V3.2.3 Retail.zip MD5:a12492a121a5345fd5494ebf09a4c689 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
F9 for video record
F10 for screenshot
F11 for benchmark
F12 for overlay change
REMEMBER TO PRESS THANKS!
THANKYOU [MPGH]EndRiT FOR STICKY AND APPROVAL!
3.2.3 - 14th Jun 2010
- Added support for full-size video capture above 2560x1600
- Fixed crash when loading Fraps under WinXP with 6-core CPU
- Fixed crash when enabling monitor DWM option on some configurations
- Fixed Fraps altering error flag on calls to GL SwapBuffers
- Fixed sound input switching at startup on XP systems
- Fixed counter appearing in VS2010
3.2.2 - 31st Mar 2010
- Fixed trouble opening movies with VLC, Avidemux, AVI synth, Virtualdub and some other applications
- Fixed problem capturing stereoscopic movies at 1920x1080 and 1920x1200
- Fixed loop recordings sometimes becoming corrupted
3.2.1 - 29th Mar 2010
- Fixed screen capture of large resolutions (ATI Eyefinity)
- Fixed counter disappearing in some games when switching resolution
- Improved recording speed on SLI configurations
- Other minor bug/crash fixes