Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 137
  1. #61
    Phantazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Egypt , Alexandria
    Posts
    1,485
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    ROFL.
    I think you're getting offtopic though
    yea well i have a cause to defend , haze got one to defend too whatever this cause indicates atleast we got something to say .
    but Son is like "ehhhh" ... "what are they talking about ??!" .... "i dunno well i wont just stand here without bitching , will i?"
    "no i wont" ..... *typing : bla bla bla bla bla* "here" .... "i trolled all the threads"
    Gifts
    My Specs:
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860@2.80GHz (8CPU)
    2.00GB RAMs DDR3
    Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
    ATI HD4670 1770MBs
    1.2TB Hard Disk

  2. #62
    Evelyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Land Of The Lost Souls
    Posts
    3,078
    Reputation
    417
    Thanks
    1,255
    My Mood
    Dead
    The Only Thing That Bothers Me About This Thread, Is, Isn't It Spelled Qu'ran O.o Is This Like A Derived Form?

    Other Than That, Do What You Will

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelyn For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Ghost (09-11-2010)

  4. #63
    TheJoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Middle Of That
    Posts
    754
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Dont Got One
    DONT SAY THANKS PRESS IT!




  5. #64
    Tiresome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,922
    Reputation
    47
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It's Qur'an...


    In this case, your freedom to burn religious books as you wish is legal, but absolutely fucking stupid.

    If you do burn one, good for you, but keep it to yourself instead of making a giant publicity stunt out of it.

    If you're going to deliberately piss off people of a different religion, keep it the fuck to yourself.
    Last edited by Tiresome; 09-11-2010 at 02:35 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiresome For This Useful Post:

    *KinG* (09-11-2010)

  7. #65
    BigBangBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vault 106
    Posts
    2,711
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    147
    Just goes to show how ignorant people are.
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me


    I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.

  8. #66
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    God doesn't exist.
    It's the same concept as father christmas, you be good then you get presents.

    With God, you be good and you get to go to "heaven".
    Grow up, God hasn't done shit for anyone, never helped anyone, never even attempted to prove his existence and for some reason allowed such evils as murder, rape, war, theft and other such stuff to exist.
    Why?

    Because he's a fucking prick, that's why, he could make all those things go away RIGHT NOW. But he won't, because he can't, he doesn't exist.

  9. #67
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,076
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    God doesn't exist.
    It's the same concept as father christmas, you be good then you get presents.

    With God, you be good and you get to go to "heaven".
    Grow up, God hasn't done shit for anyone, never helped anyone, never even attempted to prove his existence and for some reason allowed such evils as murder, rape, war, theft and other such stuff to exist.
    Why?

    Because he's a fucking prick, that's why, he could make all those things go away RIGHT NOW. But he won't, because he can't, he doesn't exist.
    Proof

  10. #68
    ALT©'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak without censorship or limitation, or both. Speak not act. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and are allowed to think what they want, which was what I was refering to when I said that. Also, when you say that saying 'Burn the Koran' is rude then saying 'Lets burn the American flag' or 'Lets go against Americans and fight' isn't? and yes, THIS IS MY OPINION. I believe that I can do whatever I want and if it offends your religion it's not my fault, your people and your beliefs offended me.

    Why do you think everyone is against you? You see the media and peoples opinions from one side, the negative side. Everything said to you is bad and a seemingly racial comment towards your people. Well dude get over it, see it from a different perspective.

    I respect your opinion alright? But don't argue with me when my opinion is different and I think differently to what you think. I am allowed to think what I want and so are you.


    So what your saying is that if your burning the Qu'ran its not your fault?

    wouldnt that make you as bad as them?

    /fp
    [/URL]


  11. #69
    BigBangBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vault 106
    Posts
    2,711
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by ALT© View Post
    So what your saying is that if your burning the Qu'ran its not your fault?

    wouldnt that make you as bad as them?

    /fp
    What it shows is Religious intolerance.
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me


    I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.

  12. #70
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    God doesn't exist.
    It's the same concept as father christmas, you be good then you get presents.

    With God, you be good and you get to go to "heaven".
    Grow up, God hasn't done shit for anyone, never helped anyone, never even attempted to prove his existence and for some reason allowed such evils as murder, rape, war, theft and other such stuff to exist.
    Why?

    Because he's a fucking prick, that's why, he could make all those things go away RIGHT NOW. But he won't, because he can't, he doesn't exist.
    Bullshit .

  13. #71
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    THe guy pussied out.

  14. #72
    Comet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    6,433
    Reputation
    376
    Thanks
    801
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lol
    Stupid Church people burning them
    Ahwell I joined in .

    Racism Sucks.

  15. #73
    KING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,770
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    3,074
    My Mood
    Angry
    If burning a Quran gets my brother killed, it seriously not worth it.
    If you really want to make a statement, Go to IRAQ and a burn a Quran.
    Don't be a possy and burn knowing nothing going to happen to you.

  16. #74
    Comet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    6,433
    Reputation
    376
    Thanks
    801
    My Mood
    Amazed
    But, I think, burning one will just start more chaos between Iraq and USA.
    Because think, it's 9/11, their burning Qurans, I think the Islam will be pissed of, I thought they would possibly bomb USA, if they were that offended.

  17. #75
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post


    Bullshit .
    Yes, because a being that there is no proof of, no reason for it to exist and logically cannot exist is far more believable.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Burning korans.
    By Canadian in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 10:19 AM
  2. Forums are 180 days old! And forums hate me :/
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2006, 08:30 PM
  3. I havent made a thread in what... a day?
    By i eat trees in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 09:19 AM
  4. Valentines Day
    By Ham Haw in forum General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 08:01 AM
  5. World jump day
    By -Avenger- in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 09:28 AM