Notice how "Oracle23", the login used in that ytmnd, is a Matrix reference. Now, out of curiosity, a good friend of mine decided to put in "TheOne", another matrix reference, into one of the secure password fields with a random password.
Instead of whatever you usually get, he got "Invalid Password."
Also, look what I found on wikipedia:
A page that is referred to as "Deployment Logs" gives several strings of Hexadecimal code. The amount of strings increases periodically, reaches a peak amount, then restarts. The strings that appear each time are the same. The ends of these strings translate into valid IP addresses, all of which are IT related (excluding #2):
1. 188.8.131.52 - Oracle Corporation, a software developer
2. 184.108.40.206 - Merck & Co.
3. 220.127.116.11 - IANA reserved address
4. 18.104.22.168 - IANA reserved address
5. 22.214.171.124 - Spacenet, Inc., a provider of satellite-based services
6. 126.96.36.199 - IANA
7. 188.8.131.52 - The Réseaux IP Européens Network Coordination Centre (RIPE NCC), the internet registry for various countries
8. 184.108.40.206 - SITA, a company specialising in providing IT services to the aviation industry
This is for the next Matrix movie, and Kingdom of Loathing is the first to know this.
EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT BRUTEFORCE THE EON8 SITE JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LOGIN NAME. EVEN IF THE NEW MATRIX MOVIE -WILL- SUCK.