it's leeched tho.
(o) Infos on how to install Windows XP from a USB Flash drive:
* First search the internet to make sure you Computer (motherboards) is also supporting the USB Booting option.
* How To This:
1. Make a new folder on the Hard disk drive and called it "WINXPCD".
2. Open the ISO file "Windows XP Professional 32-bit en-US - Black Edition v201X.XX.XX.iso" with a Zip Program like 7-Zip and extract all the files into the folder "WINXPCD".
3. Delete the folder "[BOOT]" in the "WINXPCD" folder.
4. Now download the Program WinToFlash at "http://www.wintoflash.com/home/en/" and install it.
5. Start the WinToFlash Program and the Wizard will now help you to do the rest, but note that the "Windows files path:" is the "WINXPCD" folder and the "USB drive:" is the USB Flash drive that is connected to the Computer.
6. Check the BIOS if the option USB Booting is enabled and if the USB Boot Priority is set above the Hard disk drive.