*Don't do spam: a Report thread is spam too. Don't answer any question with the same info that was already given.
*The thread is not a CHAT!: If you are going to be offtopic please do it by PM/VM the other person you wanna talk.
Themes in the section
*Don't do threads about things were posted before, always use the search button first.
(Unless the thread is 1 week or older)
* If you need a MOD/GMOD or a Staff member please contact them via PM/VM NEVER do threads like "Dave84311 I need your help"
* Don't use UPPERCASE (Or try it) That means your screaming... And who wants to be shouted?
* Don't exceed with the size of the font ( a 4 is ok, 5 is just exceeding.) With a size of "1" or "7" We can read it.
* Don't put outside links ( You can show us via image or video (Youtube))
* Before opening a new thread, look at all sections of the forum and try to put your topic in the section that most fit. This helps to ensure that staffs have an easier job.
* Read carefully the RULES, this prevents you a ban.
Rude actions, harassment and Flaming
Been rude with the other people doesn't make you "Cooler".
In MPGH is tolerated a good level of flame (IE: Fuck you Sam)
Exceeding this will result in a ban (IE: Fuck you piece of muthafucking shit)
Been "Hacked" by another member of MPGH in any game or forum.
*Refrain from making threads about it.
If you have enough proofs you can talk with a MOD/GMOD/UpperSTAFF, so they can fix the problem ( MOD Etc will not recover you acc, but they will sure ban that dude so he wouldn't scam anyone on MPGH)
* When using the report button, please specify what he did, don't report someone and put (IE: Spam), there are plenty ways for doing it like (IE: This member has been offtopic in numberous threads, please check it out)
* Don't use the report button with your "Enemies" That will cause your ban.
Thanks and Reputation system
* Beg for rep/thanks is not correct, its sad and will cause you a ban.
* Refrain from spaming thanks (Thanking every post you see) If you get a rep or thanks means you did a good job.
Please take the time to read it, that will ensure your pleasant stay in the forum.
Last edited by Jazk; 04-03-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.