Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 99
  1. #31
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post


    Maybe not cancer, but anything thats not CO2 or O2 can do some damage to the lungs.

    I just think, smoking or drinking is over all bad choice, and if you want excitement try walking through 3 states with only 50$ and 3 changes of clothes, I did it and damn it was actually pretty fun.
    it has no long term effects UNLESS you smoke a lot, which i do not do. i do it as a recreational activity.

  2. #32
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post


    Maybe not cancer, but anything thats not CO2 or O2 can do some damage to the lungs.

    I just think, smoking or drinking is over all bad choice, and if you want excitement try walking through 3 states with only 50$ and 3 changes of clothes, I did it and damn it was actually pretty fun.
    i agree, it is better to not smoke weed than to smoke weed obviously, You breath in hot THC crystals.

    @Lyle

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obscene For This Useful Post:

    KaRiizZzMa (09-01-2011),Sinner99 (05-22-2011)

  4. #33
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,431
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yeah. eat my cock?

    WIISHH UPOONN A STARRR



  5. #34
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    Yeah. eat my cock?

    WIISHH UPOONN A STARRR
    Still gay I see.

    Sorry Austin isn't here right nao.

    Can I take a message?

  6. #35
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    no thanks man :P

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obscene For This Useful Post:

    KaRiizZzMa (09-01-2011),Sinner99 (05-22-2011)

  8. #36
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    Yeah. eat my cock?

    WIISHH UPOONN A STARRR
    What the fuck?

    And weed is worse than tobacco because you don't do stupid shit while you're on tobacco!

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  9. #37
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    What the fuck?

    And weed is worse than tobacco because you don't do stupid shit while you're on tobacco!
    Yeah, because ruining your lungs and increasing your chances of getting cancer isn't stupid at all.

  10. #38
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yeah, because ruining your lungs and increasing your chances of getting cancer isn't stupid at all.
    Least you'll die in a long time, unlike the stoned guy who thinks it's a good day to go for a drive!

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  11. #39
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yeah, because ruining your lungs and increasing your chances of getting cancer isn't stupid at all.
    weed is better than tabacco
    /nuff said

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obscene For This Useful Post:

    KaRiizZzMa (09-01-2011),Sinner99 (05-22-2011)

  13. #40
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    Least you'll die in a long time, unlike the stoned guy who thinks it's a good day to go for a drive!
    You don't turn moron when you're high

  14. #41
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,518
    Reputation
    1850
    Thanks
    3,160
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    Least you'll die in a long time, unlike the stoned guy who thinks it's a good day to go for a drive!
    Wow, I can tell you're easily manipulated by media, and horseshit medical studies.
    I can do Bong rips all fucking night and drive perfectly fine.
    Not that I would have the motivation to do so in the first place, and I think plenty of other stoners would be on that same level, but w/e.

  15. #42
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Wow, I can tell you're easily manipulated by media, and horseshit medical studies.
    I can do Bong rips all fucking night and drive perfectly fine.
    Not that I would have the motivation to do so in the first place, and I think plenty of other stoners would be on that same level, but w/e.
    I wouldn't test that out, though!

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  16. #43
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Wow, I can tell you're easily manipulated by media, and horseshit medical studies.
    I can do Bong rips all fucking night and drive perfectly fine.
    Not that I would have the motivation to do so in the first place, and I think plenty of other stoners would be on that same level, but w/e.
    @Ethereal

    u make a good piont, I hate ppl that say smoking weed impairs your diving or comprehension. And all the people who smoke weed just because they think they are "cool" can gtfo.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obscene For This Useful Post:

    KaRiizZzMa (09-01-2011),Sinner99 (05-22-2011)

  18. #44
    KoЯn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my Ecks Bawcks Posts: 13,371,337
    Posts
    462
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Okay... Wtf is 420...?!

  19. #45
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Wruoa View Post
    Okay... Wtf is 420...?!
    National marijuana/crack/weed/pot day

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast