[Tutorial] MPGH on Safari (iPod Touch/iPhone) - Non-mobile version
-- 100% NOOB FRIENDLY --
This tutorial teaches you how to browse the MPGH Forums on your iPod Touch or iPhone without having to use the mobile version.
First of all you will need a jailbroken iPod Touch or iPhone, if you don't have one don't bother reading on (unless you are a curious George).
1. Open up Cydia from the main screen.
2. Go to the Search button and enter in User Agent Faker in the box. Click on the first one.
3. Click on the Install button.
4. Click on Confirm.
5. Wait while it downloads the files (should be VERY fast) and then tap on Restart Springboard. This will partially reboot your iPod Touch or iPhone, don't be alarmed, it's completely normal.
6. Go into Settings on the main screen and tap on User Agent Faker
7. Enable it by turning the Enabled option to on. Click on the Applications button.
8. Find Safari from the list and turn it to on.
Now all webpages loaded on Safari will be as if it was Google Chrome (you can change it to Firefox 3.6 or Safari 5 through the User Agent option).
-- OPTIONAL - You can follow these steps if you have SBSettings installed and want to add a nifty toggle button to turn User Agent Faker on and off without going into Settings.
9. Repeat steps 1 to 4 but this time tap on the second one when repeating step 2.
10. Press Return to Cydia.
11. Open SBSettings from the top of the screen and then press Respring.
12. Enjoy your new toggle button!
Last edited by master131; 05-07-2011 at 07:14 AM.
Donate: BTC: 1MRb9fsh4gRSLv1U2Tbof4voqZeoXrEt17
Handy Tools/Hacks: Extreme Injector v3.6.1*NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!
Minion Since: 13th January 2011 Moderator Since: 6th May 2011 Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012 Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013 'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013
Get over 4000 on a quadrant score and come back with a screenshot.
You click one button and don't even have to reboot your phone to get that shit rooted, meaning free games, apps, and customizations.
The amount of fucking around you can do in the Android Filesystem is amazing, you can change anything in it, from the bootanimation to the entire operating system, you can skin it and everything easily, you can flash a bunch of different versions of the OS cooked by a number of ROM chefs, depending on what you want to do.
There's more, but my phone was stolen before I got the chance to do any more.