Thread: Say hi

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    Mr. Lonely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The future
    Posts
    4,900
    Reputation
    552
    Thanks
    431
    My Mood
    Pensive
    All hail the whale .

    _<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_


  2. #32
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Shut up jamal, go cry about windia who is actually a guy.

  3. #33
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,939
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post
    Shut up jamal, go cry about windia who is actually a guy.
    She isnt. Thers a proof, ya know?

  4. #34
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post
    I'm a gay cocksucker.
    Andrew don't talk about yourself that way

  5. #35
    Wudge alt 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    I like men.
    Gay boy?
    .
    .
    .
    .






    Avatar + Signatures By Wudge [Me]

  6. #36
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicdel View Post
    She isnt. Thers a proof, ya know?
    Oh you mean the pic that was taken hours later on a webcam without a mic? And he wont skype?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Andrew don't talk about yourself that way
    Jamal thinks my name is andrew
    Quote Originally Posted by Wudge alt 2 View Post
    Gay boy?
    ^

  7. #37
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post

    Oh you mean the pic that was taken hours later on a webcam without a mic? And he wont skype?

    Jamal thinks my name is andrew


    ^
    Jamal has downs

  8. #38
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,717
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I don't see a mod tag on your name. Troll?

  9. #39
    Windia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @Bloombox not every webcam has microphone you moron. go troll elsewhere and stop bringing me up when i dont need too. if you dont believe me, thats one thing. why are you even in my fan club then? its like u say 1 thing but think another? just gfdo

  10. #40
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
    @Bloombox not every webcam has microphone you moron. go troll elsewhere and stop bringing me up when i dont need too. if you dont believe me, thats one thing. why are you even in my fan club then? its like u say 1 thing but think another? just gfdo
    You can still get on skype with your webcam then.

  11. #41
    Windia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    679
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloombox View Post


    You can still get on skype with your webcam then.
    I put my cards on the table, thats it. people can either choose to believe or not to believe thats their problem not mine. No where does it say I must present myself on skype to be real, and no one can force me into doing that. Im not some puppet that can be pushed around to do things to "prove" myself, and i wont stand for it.

  12. #42
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,842
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,653
    The cake is a lie

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  13. #43
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
    I put my cards on the table, thats it. people can either choose to believe or not to believe thats their problem not mine. No where does it say I must present myself on skype to be real, and no one can force me into doing that. Im not some puppet that can be pushed around to do things to "prove" myself, and i wont stand for it.
    Then its settled, you're not a girl.

  14. #44
    Bloombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere in the middle of you.
    Posts
    2,344
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Windia View Post
    I put my cards on the table, thats it. people can either choose to believe or not to believe thats their problem not mine. No where does it say I must present myself on skype to be real, and no one can force me into doing that. Im not some puppet that can be pushed around to do things to "prove" myself, and i wont stand for it.
    Shut the fuck up you're a guy.

  15. #45
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    OH GAWD.....QUIT HARASSING JAMAL JR

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast