Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 97
  1. #61
    ElGreco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The lonely star state
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I'm really doubting this kid has 150,000 euros let alone 100,000
    his email has 1996 in it, assuming he's only 15 years old...
    So what game are you playing again to have 150,000 euros in it and to buy a car. kkkkkkkkkkkkkk GT5?
    Hmm mention that i have never put real info at email or dob?The people that do that(add they real info)must be mad
    Mpghians that i have banned(2 already, going for more):billybob11,Originate5212

    Mpghians that got "suspected" by one of my reports:VooDoo2



    Watch out guys


    For your own protection ready my thread:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/536-combat...rade-sale.html

  2. #62
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Save your money and get a Mustang or something and use the rest for your house and stuff. If you want to spent all 150,000 euros 2012 Audi R8 Summary

  3. #63
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,364
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    1,020
    Nissan GTR.
    Ford GT
    Ford Mustang
    Mercedes SXL
    Camaro




  4. #64
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGreco View Post
    Hmm mention that i have never put real info at email or dob?The people that do that(add they real info)must be mad
    You talk like when i was 13 lol.

  5. #65
    Nico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany :D
    Posts
    15,939
    Reputation
    1121
    Thanks
    8,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post


    You talk like when i was 13 lol.
    Maybe he is just foreign.

  6. #66
    Jacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Insert location here.
    Posts
    8,852
    Reputation
    917
    Thanks
    1,302
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Why the fuck is everyone playing along with the trolls. /YYY


    Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

     

    Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram


  7. #67
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
    Why the fuck is everyone playing along with the trolls. /YYY
    It's the post count..

  8. #68
    ElGreco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The lonely star state
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post


    You talk like when i was 13 lol.
    Hmm mention that i am from Greece?I cant speak very well english either spell them but i try my best
    Mpghians that i have banned(2 already, going for more):billybob11,Originate5212

    Mpghians that got "suspected" by one of my reports:VooDoo2



    Watch out guys


    For your own protection ready my thread:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/536-combat...rade-sale.html

  9. #69
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGreco View Post
    Hmm mention that i am from Greece?I cant speak very well english either spell them but i try my best
    I'm Albanian and I spell english better. And I am 14.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  10. #70
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    21,686
    Reputation
    2927
    Thanks
    9,510
    Feed the troll, kthx.




    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  11. #71
    Marauder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    1,401
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    72
    Don't get a ricer, get a Mercury Marauder. 302 stock HP and nice 4.6L V8

  12. #72
    SneakyPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a New World
    Posts
    531
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Happy
    GEO METRO

    Waiting between worlds that divide through a choice undefined
    A break in the line where all paths intertwine
    And no roads lead or progress behind
    And all signs read: "Know The Way. Decide"



  13. #73
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by debbe View Post
    You can buy a Nice Ford Mustang for
    € 23.950,00

    126K€ left.

    why dont buy 2 cars?
    Second car will be the Porsche cayenne.
    Your children can relax in this car for ~50K €



    profit??
    do this. you will save SOOOO much and will still be happy. instead of going over the top, just get a sweet car that isn't 150k. no reason to spend that much money.


  14. #74
    ElGreco's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The lonely star state
    Posts
    724
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post


    do this. you will save SOOOO much and will still be happy. instead of going over the top, just get a sweet car that isn't 150k. no reason to spend that much money.
    I think this is the best solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Huey Freeman View Post


    I'm Albanian and I spell english better. And I am 14.
    Mention that i dont give a shit whether u speak the english better thann me?I am not here to learn english
    Mpghians that i have banned(2 already, going for more):billybob11,Originate5212

    Mpghians that got "suspected" by one of my reports:VooDoo2



    Watch out guys


    For your own protection ready my thread:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/536-combat...rade-sale.html

  15. #75
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGreco View Post
    I think this is the best solution



    Mention that i dont give a shit whether u speak the english better thann me?I am not here to learn english
    you do not give a shit if I speak english better than you. You are not here to learn english.

    khappynow?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pls help witch new PubHack
    By actionenergy in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 02:51 PM
  2. Pls help with the new wallhack :(
    By beroman in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 04:44 PM
  3. hey guys im new here pls help.
    By allen03 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 09:59 PM
  4. help on new hack pls
    By hackerman26 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 04:53 PM
  5. hey pls help a new hacker out
    By doom13bwm in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 03:24 PM