Thread: Hurricane Irene

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
  1. #31
    Incarceron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    -9
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt View Post
    Take pics or it didn't happen.
    I was actually thinking of getting one of them 20$ RC cars that have a camera, you can see whats going on as its happening. I don't mean the RC-XD from BO either, just a normal toy. I had one before, pretty cool.

  2. #32
    melias16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    -63
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt View Post
    U blind then
    no,i just didnt pay much attention to ur avatar,im obviously not blind if im replying

  3. #33
    DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Incarceron View Post
    I was actually thinking of getting one of them 20$ RC cars that have a camera, you can see whats going on as its happening. I don't mean the RC-XD from BO either, just a normal toy. I had one before, pretty cool.
    Do et
    Quote Originally Posted by melias16 View Post
    no,i just didnt pay much attention to ur avatar,im obviously not blind if im replying
    Brial computer screen
    FTP!

  4. #34
    SUPREMEJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    48
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Incarceron View Post
    I was actually thinking of getting one of them 20$ RC cars that have a camera, you can see whats going on as its happening. I don't mean the RC-XD from BO either, just a normal toy. I had one before, pretty cool.
    Do it.

    /2short

  5. #35
    melias16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    -63
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt View Post
    Do et


    Brial computer screen
    i was gona say that but i thought you didn't know what that was /highfive

  6. #36
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    @Incarceron I live on the East Coast in Northern Jersey right now, I know what you mean about this is going to suck. So far I've gone out with some friends and collected sheet metal for the windows, and plywood. I'm basically making my house into a fortress from this hurricane.

    My suggestion to those on the East Coast is to get out of low-elevation areas, and in higher elevations, still buy multiple pumps to keep the water out of the basement so it doesn't fill into the foundation and crack it. Stock up on food in bulk. This shit is going to be worse than Hurricane Floydd.

  7. #37
    melias16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    -63
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @Incarceron I live on the East Coast in Northern Jersey right now, I know what you mean about this is going to suck. So far I've gone out with some friends and collected sheet metal for the windows, and plywood. I'm basically making my house into a fortress from this hurricane.

    My suggestion to those on the East Coast is to get out of low-elevation areas, and in higher elevations, still buy multiple pumps to keep the water out of the basement so it doesn't fill into the foundation and crack it. Stock up on food in bulk. This shit is going to be worse than Hurricane Floydd.
    Now that you mention Jersey..FAK TOO BAD SNOOKI ISNT THEREE

  8. #38
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Don't get hit by a lightning. Or two.

  9. #39
    DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    72
    Thanks
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by itisshame View Post
    Don't get hit by a lightning. Or two.
    Derp, can't get hit by lightning
    FTP!

  10. #40
    Shame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA is where its at
    Posts
    1,669
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesisAlt'sAlt View Post
    Derp, can't get hit by lightning
    Struck, hit, tomato, to-ma-to. Samething :/
    Unless you thought I was talking about thunder, then your fail sir
    Last edited by Shame; 08-26-2011 at 09:02 AM.

  11. #41
    Nyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    3,338
    Reputation
    208
    Thanks
    168
    Whatchu get for saying "iJay"




































































    jk, but hope your okay.

  12. #42
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Good luck hope you are okay.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Hurricane Irene
    By Music in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 07:50 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 05:04 PM
  3. Will I die in Hurricane Irene
    By Sid in forum General
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 08:51 AM
  4. Hurricane irene
    By xxsuperxx in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 10:31 PM
  5. Hurricane Irene
    By Jon in forum General
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 08:03 PM