Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61
  1. #46
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    757
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    build ur own lapt0p itz chepa

  2. #47
    Terrorofthedeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wont Tell you! HAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    -69
    Thanks
    513
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    build ur own lapt0p itz chepa
    read the above.......im not wasting my time explaining that again

    wasted time by posting this


    Click here to feel ECSTASY:


  3. #48
    Ambrosia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,516
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Amazed
    you could buy a computer for the same price as a laptop, except it would be WAY better

  4. #49
    Terrorofthedeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wont Tell you! HAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    -69
    Thanks
    513
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
    you could buy a computer for the same price as a laptop, except it would be WAY better
    have the one i use now...iMac 1800 worth and its fking awesome...i need laptop for Uni and shit


    Click here to feel ECSTASY:


  5. #50
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,460
    Reputation
    524
    Thanks
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrosia View Post
    you could buy a computer for the same price as a laptop, except it would be WAY better
    Yes but a laptop is for mobile.i have both and he has a desktop i guess.

  6. #51
    N00B1O2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/
    Posts
    656
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    75
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorofthedeath View Post
    @Commander X @Pandemic @N00B1O2 what do you guyz say about what @Divine Nexus said? Are you saying that Alienware is the "best" "pwns all" and all that from experience, rep, laptop colours? or is it based on facts?



    Dell doesn't go into equation?



    windows? we r talking about laptops brands u r aware not OS.....
    its just the best gaming pc franchise. Off tops beast.
    Need fraps? Click The Fraps Logo. (3.4.2)
    Who I will Be in the future:
    -Glitch | Fire Fly. | Aanetra.

    My mods
    x|x|x|x|x|x|x|x

  7. #52
    Mokou-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Akihabara
    Posts
    9,808
    Reputation
    442
    Thanks
    663
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Buy Alienware if u hab the cash. They're overpriced but good and reliable.
    Cheaper gaming laptop brands I know wouldabe Asus or Acer. Well, i'm not into lappys too much, prefer desktops.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere



     
    Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem



  8. #53
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,839
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Alienware for the win.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  9. #54
    Nico.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far, far away.
    Posts
    527
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Alienware for the win.
    Too expensive :/
    Nico's second Acc.

  10. #55
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Alienshit is stupid. Don't buy that crap. 90% of your cash is going to the brand name, and the other 10% to the actual quality of the laptop.

    Asus, (as said before), is a great laptop. Had one of those for years and never wore out on me.
    Toshiba's are decent as well.
    HP's/Dell's are a no-no. Bad laptops.


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

  11. #56
    Nico.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far, far away.
    Posts
    527
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post
    Alienshit is stupid. Don't buy that crap. 90% of your cash is going to the brand name, and the other 10% to the actual quality of the laptop.

    Asus, (as said before), is a great laptop. Had one of those for years and never wore out on me.
    Toshiba's are decent as well.
    HP's/Dell's are a no-no. Bad laptops.
    My HP was cheap, is good and works fine
    Nico's second Acc.

  12. #57
    Less Than Three's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    -- <3 me and you'll find out --
    Posts
    3,440
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico. View Post


    My HP was cheap, is good and works fine
    Maybe I stated it wrong. HP's and Dell's aren't exactly "bad" laptops. They just aren't very game/program oriented. They're more of a "search-the-internet-only" type of laptop.


    Forfeit the game, before somebody
    else takes you outta the frame.
    And puts your name to shame
    Cover up your face, you can't
    run the race the pace is too fast
    You just won't last.

    Feel free to add me to either:
    My msn: stevenn.tyler@ hotmail.com
    Skype: Acoustics- (says I'm offline, but usually am online.)

  13. #58
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Katy's Crotch.
    Posts
    20,839
    Reputation
    1971
    Thanks
    2,800
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Can't afford it = get something else .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

    Less Than Three (09-10-2011)

  15. #59
    Resaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyFall...
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Amused
    Acer, Asus or Toshiba... Toshiba
    Rèsaun









    Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

  16. #60
    Nico.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far, far away.
    Posts
    527
    Reputation
    84
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Less Than Three View Post


    Maybe I stated it wrong. HP's and Dell's aren't exactly "bad" laptops. They just aren't very game/program oriented. They're more of a "search-the-internet-only" type of laptop.
    i7 and 250M GTS
    Nico's second Acc.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. chek out my alien
    By prox32 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 06:29 AM
  2. [HELP] Unhatdware Ban on Laptop
    By ndk721 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 02:09 PM
  3. Alien Scare :P
    By sf0d in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 11:30 PM
  4. LAPTOP TB Drive
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 10:19 AM
  5. i need to get into this laptop!!!!!! help plzzz
    By sqeak in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 08:59 PM