Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 32 of 32
  1. #31
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce da 5'9" View Post

    You sir are a dumb ass

    These are all my accounts

    Where do you see a
    @burgessjr at?
    You sir are a dumbass for making your own Jrs and Srs.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Drtro For This Useful Post:

    nub4life (05-03-2012)

  3. #32
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Royce will you take Alessandro's ban for him?
    the br told me to make the thread for him

    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    ban evade..... ban gogoogogogoggo
    not really

    Quote Originally Posted by Ze Polvinho 1 View Post
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk royce dumbass
    you dont know me kid

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Love how this kid says he's gonna get minion and he has it all "planned out".

    Saying dumb shit doesn't build a strong case.
    trust me bro, i got this

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post

    They're banned because you say stupid shit then front like you don't.
    I say stupid shit but I DONT ACT LIKE I didnt say it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post

    You sir are a dumbass for making your own Jrs and Srs.
    What are you talking about.....I will tell you how I made all these accounts name up

    BurgessJr- Burgess Jr is my last name and when I first started forums I could not think of a username so I put burgessjr
    BurgessSr - I made it burgessSr Because i wanted people to know that was my account, nothing associated with mpgh
    EminemJr- BurgessJr and eminemj are the same people but I made it eminemjr because @Eminem already had that account so I put jr.
    BEWARE: Imposter alert

    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Royce For This Useful Post:

    nub4life (05-03-2012)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Change your IP to unban yourself
    By Super-Man in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 06:16 PM
  2. UnBan Plox
    By EminemJr in forum General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 08:41 PM
  3. Unban Eminemjr Plox
    By SMILLY in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 04:23 AM
  4. how do i get unbanned?
    By cool4345 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2007, 03:50 AM
  5. Unbanning Yourself In Infantry Online
    By Dave84311 in forum Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:49 PM