I have been a PC gamer for years now and now I'm thinking of maybe buying a PS3 since most of my friends have it. I have absolutly NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL about the PS3!!! So I have hundreds of questions. It would be great if people could answer at least one of the questions.
I will number the questions, try to answer at least one question and put the question # so I know what question ur answering.
PLEASE DON'T HAVE A DISCUSSION ABOUT XBOX 360 VS PS3!!!
1) Is buying PS3 worth it? Why?
2) Can you play EVERY PS3 game on the PS3?
3) Is there any LAG in PS3?
4) Do you need a strong internet connection to play on PS3?
5) Do you REQUIRE to buy PlayStation network card in order to play games?
6) What are the benefits of jailbreak PS3?
7) What are the different options of buying PS3? GB? Slim/fat? etc?
8) What's the different between 160GB and 320GB PS3? Which is better?
9) How much space does an average game take up? BF3? MW3? Skyrim?
10) What's the best location or site to buy PS3?
11) Should I buy pre-owned, used, or refublished PS3? Why?
12) What's the cheapest PS3? most expensive?
13) Should I buy PS3 with a bundle? What's the best bundle?
14) What's the first game I should buy for the PS3?
15) Can PS3 play PS1 and PS2 games?
16) What other things can you do with the PS3 insted of playing video games?
17) Can you unistall video games? Will it help you lose some GB?
18) Can you pirate games? How do you do that?
19) How can you play games for free?
20) What's the best place to buy video games and trade in stuff? Gamestop? etc? How does it work?
Here is an example of how you can answer one of these questions:
Thank you all for answering my questions =) I will add more questions if I have anymore.
2) Yes, you can play every single PS3 game on the PS3.