You must run as admin for it to work
When you get to the main menu hit New downloads to start
▪ Completely new core written in C++, stable and fast, very low CPU usage.
▪ Intelligent Connection, Auto Optimization for different connections.
▪ Smart Rate Control, optimize the upload distribution to get the max download rate.
▪ Disk Allocating, no long-time disk allocation, decrease disk fragment to almost zero.
▪ Intelligent Hash Scan, no time-consuming scanning when seeding / resume.
▪ Firewall and NAT Traversal, users behind differect NAT can connect to each other.
▪ Compatiable with Windows XP SP2 TCP/IP restriction (new in v1.0).
▪ Ability to block IP temporarily or permanently, compatiable with eMule ipfilter.dat.
▪ Using only one TCP listening port.
▪ Auto config ICF and ICS in Windows XP.
▪ Auto config port mapping in router (UPnP support is required, Windows XP is required).
▪ Support Multi-tracker, and utf-8 extension, UDP tracker Protocol v2.
▪ Auto Update Checker.
▪ Muti-Language supported, support 20 language now.
▪ No need to install, but install/uninstall packages are provided.
▪ [Please Note]: Reports say Zone Alarm 5.0 conflict with BitLord (and other p2p maybe).
▪ Intelligent Disk Cache, decrease the potential damage to the hard disk when high-speed downloading (>500KB/s) by decrease the read / write frequency, extra memory usage is the cost.