Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Woodhouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagtown, Yoloville
    Posts
    2,874
    Reputation
    228
    Thanks
    3,126
    My Mood
    Sick
    Didn't take the class. Got a few books and the AP Study guide. Got a 5 on the AP test. Didn't retain much information tbh...just learned it for the test
    Formally known as chickeninabiskit

  2. #32
    Tall kiwi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Living in Kiwi land
    Posts
    4,536
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    572
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    My school doesn't even have a "computer science" class. We have Web Page Design and Computer Programming. The AP Computer Programming is doing flash projects right now No joke.

    They're making flash (not actionscript); they're using flash to make like transparent heads roll and shit. Your guys' schools at least do actual computer programming.
    You're lucky. I did computing last year and literally all it was, was typing 2 pages worth of crap into word or following something in Excel or Publisher... was stupid af.
    Luckily my teacher was the most laid back person you'd ever meet. Ask to play games? "Yup"

    Anyways, OP, make your font bigger. @Pollum
    Oh hai der.

  3. #33
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi View Post
    You're lucky. I did computing last year and literally all it was, was typing 2 pages worth of crap into word or following something in Excel or Publisher... was stupid af.
    Luckily my teacher was the most laid back person you'd ever meet. Ask to play games? "Yup"
    Anyways, OP, make your font bigger. @Pollum
    That's our school's computer apps
    I basically scolded everyone who told me they are taking/took that class lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #34
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,171
    Reputation
    1056
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Doing it on BlueJ right now, haven't done it on GreenFoot yet
    we just use eclipse, netbeans, and jcreator

  5. #35
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,463
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    we just use eclipse, netbeans, and jcreator
    Only BlueJ and GreenFoot here
    As of now at least, dunno is more
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  6. #36
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,380
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    749
    down here in straya, we learn liberty basic for our preliminary HSC course

  7. #37
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm taking it next year, but I personally hate Java so I don't know how much I will enjoy the class.

    But I've programmed on and off since 5 years ago so it's gonna be ezpz.

    Why Java when you could teach C, wai.

  8. #38
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,307
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post
    I'm taking it next year, but I personally hate Java so I don't know how much I will enjoy the class.

    But I've programmed on and off since 5 years ago so it's gonna be ezpz.

    Why Java when you could teach C, wai.
    Cuz mamory mangement too hard foh teh kidz.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  9. #39
    666FoundMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I think it's because OOP is easier to learn and explain.

    BlueJ is stupid I don't understand why we can't use Eclipse

  10. #40
    rileyjstrickland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    649
    Reputation
    90
    Thanks
    3,796
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666FoundMaster666 View Post
    I think it's because OOP is easier to learn and explain.

    BlueJ is stupid I don't understand why we can't use Eclipse
    OOP is much easier oh my gawd.
    Moving from OOP sucked, but it's gotten easier.

    If You Like My Releases, Hit The Thanks button!
    Follow the rules.

    Successful Purchases: 2
    @The403
    @sundy42
    Successful Sales: 1
    @wZ. Gali
    Scammed: 1

    Favorite Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Who cares about simplified mandarin. The only problem here is that Cantonese (and Hokkien) is no longer being taught, but guess what, times change. There have been thousands of languages that have been lost to the ages, you'd be pissing in the wind to try and stop that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. A computer worm
    By mostwanted in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 04:06 AM
  2. Fucked Up My Computer....
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:51 AM
  3. I need to fuk my school computers--help.
    By sqeak in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:32 PM
  4. School master computer
    By deathmore in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 02:44 PM
  5. Use your xbox as a computer!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 02:25 PM