People still dont follow the subsections, they still get it mixed up
I think it would be best to get more of these sub section, and if the problem comes up where people are not using the new sections then another minion can be appointed, like how you were saying earlier
Could you please consider adding these rules to the marketplace?
1. Thread limits via each marketplace section
2. An E-book subsection (where all e-books and only e-books are sold)
3. A shop subsection (where all threads and only threads selling multiple items go)
4. Perhaps some sub sections under the subsection of 'WTS' so it can be more streamlined (you do not have to cntrl f through 10 pages to find a specific type of item for sale, say a specific game account selling)
1. Please get more OMM/Marketplace moderator, as it is there are not many active ones that check threads to make sure they follow conduct, but also the marketplace is a large section and because it uses user to user selling it needs more heavy administration in the area, so open up sign ups and see who tries for it
2. Have the minions for the marketplace a bit stricter, it is a bit laxed and this is causing people to go further out and out pushing their limits, people use very abrasive tactics since there is actual money at stake. People in the marketplace will try to do certain things to get competition banned so monitoring needs to be a bit better.