1. You are basically an example of one of the marketplace sellers(no offense, just an example), you dont think of everything and you add stuff, thats the flaws we have as a humans, so forcing a cap would be really unnessecary.
2. Pretty sure we already have a guide sections in other places, just not for selling.
3. A proposal to end this would be to have a special mods assigned to like 20people and evey month or so, take the users who post a lot of stuff, and compile it into 1 giant thread, without having to create a new subforum. This can essentially be done by anybody, but they should have like a special tag or w/e.
4. By stress as in the server host(like the domain host/website), we've already had issues, creating a number system/hotkeys would inevitably slow down MPGH for everybody as a whole
I will continue this argument as a White knight of the market place!
1. A cap i think would be a great idea. It could not be added alone but if you implemented it with rights to edit threads or more Active minions i think it would work.
2. Well how is this relevant we still need a section for ebooks.
3. I don't agree with this look at argument 1.
4. First let me say i have limited knowledge of this so don't take it as fact. Creating more sections i believe wouldn't up the stress on the server as it's just a way to spread it over more sections.