Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    WA?
    WA is all desert and shit man, why you living there?
    Im over ere in Sydney with all hipsters and drugos.
    I'm in Melbourne... we should put all of the hipsters on a boat and send them either to Indonesia or to Tasmania... then let NK test their nukes on TAS
    Last edited by HalfBajan; 05-05-2013 at 12:10 AM.





  2. #17
    UnlogicalSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post


    I'm in Melbourne... we should put all of the hipsters on a boat and send them either to Indonesia or to Tasmania... then let NK test their nukes on TAS
    Good idea
    You are in the worst area for try hard gym faggots.
    These hipsters here are pissing me off man, walk out of school some 12 year old slut with hardly any clothes on is standing there. Faggots with vans and what not on.
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to UnlogicalSloth For This Useful Post:

    HalfBajan (05-05-2013)

  4. #18
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    Good idea
    You are in the worst area for try hard gym faggots.
    These hipsters here are pissing me off man, walk out of school some 12 year old slut with hardly any clothes on is standing there. Faggots with vans and what not on.
    I know haha, we have a billion wogs but I'm friends with quite a few of them and they are loyal friends!
    but yeah the hipsters... fucking hell I know of quite a few 12 year olds that have had sex or have fuck buddy's.....
    All of them carry round a sack of goon and a deck of ciggys.
    Then there's those lads with Nikes and shorts on with their bumbags...
    Why does this have to be in Australia -.-





  5. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    UnlogicalSloth (05-05-2013)

  6. #19
    UnlogicalSloth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    331
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Marceline View Post


    I know haha, we have a billion wogs but I'm friends with quite a few of them and they are loyal friends!
    but yeah the hipsters... fucking hell I know of quite a few 12 year olds that have had sex or have fuck buddy's.....
    All of them carry round a sack of goon and a deck of ciggys.
    Then there's those lads with Nikes and shorts on with their bumbags...
    Why does this have to be in Australia -.-
    The lads.... Oh man, Melbourne is full of them. But try going to bankstown man, DAT SHIT BE CRAY. Campbelltown and bankstown has a population of Asians and lads.
    I am 16 and I know many... Many people who are 12 - 14 and have had sex, smoked weed etc etc. I gotta admit though, my best friend is 16 and she is abit of a whore and likes to have sex and what not. But she is a good person... Some of them are looking to have fun and are not just twelvie hipster mainstream society faggots.
    Me and Marceline are married :3 Bitches be jelly.

  7. #20
    Nikoteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Cold
    I wear vans... -.-"
    In god we trust.

  8. #21
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I actually live down here in Anaheim, like, 6 miles from Disneyland.

    It's fucking boring here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  9. #22
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ​Come over here to Colorado and climb some mountains.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    I actually live down here in Anaheim, like, 6 miles from Disneyland.

    It's fucking boring here.
    ​"Boring", my entire fucking county only has 15k people, and it's god damn huge.
    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  10. #23
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,172
    Reputation
    1622
    Thanks
    1,998
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​Come over here to Colorado and climb some mountains.




    ​"Boring", my entire fucking county only has 15k people, and it's god damn huge.
    My city has around 250,000 people but nothing ever happens ever. It's always some neighboring city like Fullerton or Riverside. It's NEVER Anaheim.
    'Cept for those stupid Anaheim protests that happened a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Fuck you colin

  11. #24
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,471
    Reputation
    3076
    Thanks
    6,394
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    My city has around 250,000 people but nothing ever happens ever. It's always some neighboring city like Fullerton or Riverside. It's NEVER Anaheim.
    'Cept for those stupid Anaheim protests that happened a while back.
    I wish we had that many people.
    Orange County Land Area: 947 Sq Miles
    Population: 3 million
    Density: 3,813/Sq Mile
    Moffat County Land Area: 4,751 Sq Miles
    Population: 13,795
    Density: 3/Sq Mile



    When the earth is changed into a humid dungeon,
    In which Hope like a bat
    Goes beating the walls with her timid wings
    And knocking her head against the rotten ceiling;
    When the rain stretching out its endless train
    Imitates the bars of a vast prison
    And a silent horde of loathsome spiders
    Comes to spin their webs in the depths of our brains,
    All at once the bells leap with rage
    And hurl a frightful roar at heaven,
    Even as wandering spirits with no country
    Burst into a stubborn, whimpering cry.
    — And without drums or music, long hearses
    Pass by slowly in my soul; Hope, vanquished,
    Weeps, and atrocious, despotic Anguish
    On my bowed skull plants her black flag.

  12. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    You Aussie's got nothin on Sydney. It's like the worst of every stereotype all congested in to one square kilometer. And it only gets worse the further west you are.

  13. #26
    Nikoteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    685
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You Aussie's got nothin on Sydney. It's like the worst of every stereotype all congested in to one square kilometer. And it only gets worse the further west you are.
    Fuck Sydney
    In god we trust.

  14. #27
    Sirius Black's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    919
    Reputation
    41
    Thanks
    1,205
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Calpe - Festival Village <3

  15. #28
    HalfBajan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    879
    Thanks
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlogicalSloth View Post
    The lads.... Oh man, Melbourne is full of them. But try going to bankstown man, DAT SHIT BE CRAY. Campbelltown and bankstown has a population of Asians and lads.
    I am 16 and I know many... Many people who are 12 - 14 and have had sex, smoked weed etc etc. I gotta admit though, my best friend is 16 and she is abit of a whore and likes to have sex and what not. But she is a good person... Some of them are looking to have fun and are not just twelvie hipster mainstream society faggots.
    Yeah, you're right, all of my best friends are girls (no I'm not gay) and I know that a few of them get around or smoke weed/drink but the thing is... the kids did this in the 70's - 80's.. I don't really see the difference to be honest :L


    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You Aussie's got nothin on Sydney. It's like the worst of every stereotype all congested in to one square kilometer. And it only gets worse the further west you are.
    Yeah that's true/10 every time I've go there I wonder if I'm in Japan....
    Last edited by HalfBajan; 05-05-2013 at 04:14 AM.





  16. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

    UnlogicalSloth (05-05-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Cya to all Im going on holidays!
    By Mokou-Sama in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. [Info] Going on Holidays...
    By p0wn4ge in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 06:59 PM
  3. Holiday
    By Bull3t in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 06:35 PM
  4. Whats going on.
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 04:31 PM
  5. The Chinese are going to kill us all!
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:56 AM