Pretty easy actually.
What you need:
1. Video or MP3/4 file of the music.
2. Windows movie maker or something similar.
What you do:
1. Use this lyrics for copy pasting: Rammstein: AMERIKA - Lyrics in German and English
2. Put file in the Movie Maker.
3. Play it and when it starts add a caption or that blue screen.
4. Copy - Paste the part of the lyrics to the screen.
5. Add that blue screen that you pasted lyrics in to captions at the bottom.
6. Then listen to what the singer said and once he goes to next stanza in the lyrics stop it and remember the time you stopped it at.
7. Stretch the blue screen to the time you remembered.
8. Make new bluescreen and repeat the steps.
Paste the song at Audio bar. At Video bar there will be screens you made and just stretch them out.
Watch this for visual preference :