Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52
  1. #16
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Still a christian.
    well good news because currently the christians are winning

  2. #17
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,301
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,433
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    You can't? I remember some of my nightmares from over 12 years ago very vividly. I don't think I could ever forget them they were so scary
    .

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  3. #18
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    .
    Why? Because I remember horrifying dreams from when I was a kid I am a bitch?

  4. #19
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,301
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,433
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Why? Because I remember horrifying dreams from when I was a kid I am a bitch?
    No, because you dreamed.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  5. #20
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    No, because you dreamed.
    So basically, everybody who dreams is a bitch?

  6. #21
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,301
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,433
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    So basically, everybody who dreams is a bitch?
    Babe steps Auxilium. Babe steps.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  7. #22
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,738
    Reputation
    177
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    100/1 would read multiple times.
    Image removed.

  8. #23
    tylersel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Secret
    Posts
    561
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Happy
    amazing post lol :P

  9. #24
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    Babe steps Auxilium. Babe steps.
    Call me back when you learn how to properly convey what you want to say in English.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Auxilium For This Useful Post:

    Ethen (06-24-2013)

  11. #25
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,301
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,433
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    Call me back when you learn how to properly convey what you want to say in English.
    Unfortunately I'm gonna have to pass on calling you. Long distant calling doesn't agree with my plan. But I can assure you, when you can truly understand what I did there you will have earned my blessings.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  12. #26
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    606
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    Unfortunately I'm gonna have to pass on calling you. Long distant calling doesn't agree with my plan. But I can assure you, when you can truly understand what I did there you will have earned my blessings.
    I'll pass, I don't want to know what kind of blessings come from a person with the intelligence low enough to draw a bong on a paper that you couldn't keep.

  13. #27
    Assistive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    Posts
    6,301
    Reputation
    705
    Thanks
    1,433
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post


    I'll pass, I don't want to know what kind of blessings come from a person with the intelligence low enough to draw a bong on a paper that you couldn't keep.
    Agree to disagree. You obviously read my threads. You must want something from me.

    "Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016
     


  14. #28
    I am the genesis of the new generation
    MPGH Member
    Ethen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penthouse
    Posts
    2,738
    Reputation
    177
    Thanks
    444
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post


    Agree to disagree. You obviously read my threads. You must want something from me.
    The idiocy in this is strong.
    Image removed.

  15. #29
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,953
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you ever watched the movie Lil' Nicky you would know that Fried chicken is a gift from the heavens, so your argument is illogical

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  16. #30
    Poison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    11,475
    Reputation
    530
    Thanks
    1,114
    yes i agree but now your going to go to hell for putting 666

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 08:19 AM
  2. Proof that Craws and daexostheking is the same person and a scammer!
    By esseses in forum All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 07:01 PM
  3. Proof that Barney is satan
    By Ghost in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 11:03 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 05:49 AM
  5. [Release] Proof that Sound and skin editing for mods works
    By EpicPlayer in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 06:07 PM