Thread: Guns

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Custergations's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bitchy

    Guns

    so i want to buy these but they are us amazon
    i live in uk and i cant get em shipped to uk any suggestions does anyone no a website that will sell these things
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    PrettyLights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    56
    Thanks
    19
    Use imgur please

  3. #3
    Antipathy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    15
    Can't tell if it's a real gun or not.
    Either way, I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to have one.

  4. #4
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    It's illegal to sell guns online in America without shipping it to an FFL approved retailer for the transfer of possession from seller to buyer after an in-person background check and any waiting period that applies. You CAN NOT mail any firearm directly to an individual. You will not be able to get a gun from the U.S. to the U.K. without somebody in America violating federal law.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 06-24-2013 at 01:15 PM.


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

    Killian (06-24-2013),[MPGH]Lehsyrus (06-24-2013)

  6. #5
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,580
    Reputation
    3317
    Thanks
    3,563


  7. #6
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Buy a high powered BB Gun.
    All the fun of a real gun but without the legal issues.

  8. #7
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
    All the fun of a real gun
    No.. .

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Son For This Useful Post:

    TheAbortedJr (06-24-2013)

  10. #8
    Custergations's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
    Buy a high powered BB Gun.
    All the fun of a real gun but without the legal issues.
    thats what they were but i cant get one in uk it seems

  11. #9
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    No.. .


    This is a BB gun.
    Now tell me your not gonna scare the shit out of people walking down the street with that.

  12. #10
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Yes it looks real but thats about it. Nothing about it would be as enjoyable as shooting a real gun. And you'll know it's just a fake, and deep down you're just a little pussy with a BB gun.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Son For This Useful Post:

    TheAbortedJr (06-24-2013)

  14. #11
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    Yes it looks real but thats about it. Nothing about it would be as enjoyable as shooting a real gun. And you'll know it's just a fake, and deep down you're just a little pussy with a BB gun.
    Anyone who needs a real gun to make them not feel like a "pussy" has some real life issues. The point of a BB gun in just to have fun scaring your friends and shooting at squirrels and shit. Also, I feel that anyone that relies on real weapons is a bitch.

  15. #12
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
    The point of a BB gun in just to have fun scaring your friends and shooting at squirrels and shit.
    Ya fun if you're 10 years old maybe. Shooting real guns is fun. BB guns are for little kids.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Son For This Useful Post:

    TheAbortedJr (06-24-2013)

  17. #13
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    It's illegal to sell guns online in America without shipping it to an FFL approved retailer for the transfer of possession from seller to buyer after an in-person background check and any waiting period that applies. You CAN NOT mail any firearm directly to an individual. You will not be able to get a gun from the U.S. to the U.K. without somebody in America violating federal law.
    Wrong, wrong wrong.

    That's only illegal if they're in a different state.

  18. #14
    JamesWoods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alt Alt Alt Alt Alt
    Posts
    482
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post


    Ya fun if you're 10 years old maybe. Shooting real guns is fun. BB guns are for little kids.
    How is shooting a real gun fun? Do loud noises and recoil feed you? Is that they entertainment that you receive from a real firearm?

  19. #15
    Paralyze Jr.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,673
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods View Post
    How is shooting a real gun fun? Do loud noises and recoil feed you? Is that they entertainment that you receive from a real firearm?
    More fun than arguing with your necrophiliac ass.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Innovative gun, not too practical though
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 05:06 PM
  2. any one own any real guns?
    By darkone1149 in forum General
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 08:21 PM
  3. How big is your gun? o.-
    By SadisticGrin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 10:58 PM
  4. Machine Gun vs Katana
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 09:36 AM
  5. No Gun On There Wall
    By SimpleAs in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 10:03 AM