Thread: Apocalypse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22

    Apocalypse

    Due to 666HiddenMaster666's thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...e-last-us.html

    I decided to make this thread.

    Apocalyse is happening. 60% of the population has died, with numbers increasing. Virus is spreading.

    What do you do?

    1)Pack some stuff in my bag, and get that crossbow (Flashlight, survival and pocket knives, first-aid, ipod, change of clothes, premade food (lunchables, old food, crackers)
    2)Find all those I love (though some are spread out all across the US...) Trip: Boston, MA (got tons of friends in Boston, I might finally look for @Ethereal for once ) -> New Bedford, MA (for weapons) -> Casenovia, NY (some girl I like/am friends with) -> @Aborted in Colorado (I believe it's Colorado) since he said his uncle has a bunker Better take me and a few friends in I just remember the location as Rabbit's something, Colorado, I think @Joshcarr2006 is also in Colorado He's somewhere out west Probably wont survive to reach either of you guys though.
    3)Find food, weapons, water, and shelter (preferably a big vehicle, probably a bus, don't need a license to drive anymore )

    Got this planned out.

    Your plans?
    Rock the house!

  2. #2
    Royce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,950
    Reputation
    2740
    Thanks
    5,586
    fuck op's mom and suicide.
    BEWARE: Imposter alert



    Helpful threads
    List of Known Scammers | New to Hacking RotMG? | Posting proof confirmation
    New to using RotMG private servers? | DO NOT BUY ANY "GOLD METHOD" Updated

    Contact me via | |
     
    Nig Boi since - 12.15.96
    MPGH Member Since - 12.28.08
    MPGH Cocksucker Since - 05.17.12
    MPGH Wiki Manager Since - 11.16.12
    ROTMG Minion Since -10.22.13
    PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

    R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

    R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again since ??.??.??
     
    "well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly


  3. #3
    Euphemistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DreamVille
    Posts
    6,615
    Reputation
    1240
    Thanks
    1,309
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Call Daryl Dixon.

  4. #4
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Lenin View Post
    fuck op's mom and suicide.
    Another reason to hate you Royce. And you ask me why I hate you.
    Rock the house!

  5. #5
    BoxHead1080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,138
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    402
    My Mood
    Amused
    Raise all hell and fuck all the bitches.

  6. #6
    Kibstor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post
    Due to 666HiddenMaster666's thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...e-last-us.html

    I decided to make this thread.

    Apocalyse is happening. 60% of the population has died, with numbers increasing. Virus is spreading.

    What do you do?

    1)Pack some stuff in my bag, and get that crossbow (Flashlight, survival and pocket knives, first-aid, ipod, change of clothes, premade food (lunchables, old food, crackers)
    2)Find all those I love (though some are spread out all across the US...) Trip: Boston, MA (got tons of friends in Boston, I might finally look for @Ethereal for once ) -> New Bedford, MA (for weapons) -> Casenovia, NY (some girl I like/am friends with) -> @Aborted in Colorado (I believe it's Colorado) since he said his uncle has a bunker Better take me and a few friends in I just remember the location as Rabbit's something, Colorado, I think @Joshcarr2006 is also in Colorado He's somewhere out west Probably wont survive to reach either of you guys though.
    3)Find food, weapons, water, and shelter (preferably a big vehicle, probably a bus, don't need a license to drive anymore )

    Got this planned out.

    Your plans?
    you other with me or against me im taking over all the guns in the guns shop 1mile from here, than im taking over target my refuge. ill have tv and everything and I know they have Comcast.

    I go to the roof wait to see if there is any zombie style. infection style, or things going on crazy. this is my survival world. good luck ( I guess I should invite a girl to freak)
    Vouchers

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
    Gave me account.Awesome +1 vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Awesome trade, he went first and everything was settled perfectly! +1 VOUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    got the account +1

  7. #7
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,636
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir Lenin View Post
    fuck op's mom and suicide.
    This does not sound so bad, rape is now legal.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  8. #8
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    you other with me or against me im taking over all the guns in the guns shop 1mile from here, than im taking over target my refuge. ill have tv and everything and I know they have Comcast.

    I go to the roof wait to see if there is any zombie style. infection style, or things going on crazy. this is my survival world. good luck ( I guess I should invite a girl to freak)
    Basically set up a perimeter and just chill? Don't think tv would work though, most tv stations are probably down.
    Rock the house!

  9. #9
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    lol I live in Oklahoma

  10. #10
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. John Zoidberg View Post
    Raise all hell and fuck all the bitches.
    New motto: Loot, Plunder, Kill! (chant it)


    ---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    lol I live in Oklahoma
    You ain't...that far from Colorado. Do you live on that long strip of Oklahoma near Colorado or the bigger part farther from it?
    Rock the house!

  11. #11
    Implify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jigsaw's Pants
    Posts
    8,383
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post


    Another reason to hate you Royce. And you ask me why I hate you.
    Don't take it personal. I mean, he can't do any of those without a dick.

  12. #12
    Joshcarr2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☠☆★☆★☆☠
    Posts
    11,017
    Reputation
    880
    Thanks
    2,626
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post


    New motto: Loot, Plunder, Kill! (chant it)


    ---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------



    You ain't...that far from Colorado. Do you live on that long strip of Oklahoma near Colorado or the bigger part farther from it?
    I live in a little town called Okmulgee.

  13. #13
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post


    Don't take it personal. I mean, he can't do any of those without a dick.
    I didn't because I honestly don't really care about what happens to my mom. I care more about my mom than some random civilian, but if I had to choose between friends and family, I would go with friends. I love my family and all but not a whole lot.
    Rock the house!

  14. #14
    fallenking112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    478
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    51
    My Mood
    Blah
    Sleep until it's over.
    the agony of death surpasses love.

  15. #15
    AznReincarny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    495
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
    I live in a little town called Okmulgee.
    Damn you're far.
    Rock the house!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. It's like an apocalypse here.
    By Lolland in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 10:55 AM
  2. Fleshgod Apocalypse
    By Gourav2122 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 04:16 PM
  3. APOCALYPSE IS MISIUNDERSTOOD
    By [+Invisble-College+] in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 09:19 PM
  4. [CS1.6] #Apocalypse Hack v1
    By kingpop91770 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 12:52 AM
  5. Apocalypse 2012
    By thechewu in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 09:46 PM