The MPGH News Team is recruiting once again!
There are no requirements to join the News Force, but you should be able to write and understand above average English along with being able to compile. You should also be able to use the frontal cortex of your brain to be able to plan ahead and plan accordingly to get your articles written and turned in on time.
Important Notes Please read
If you can't simply read these, don't even bother applying. These are for yours, and my benefit.
- Try to keep the thread to applications only.
- If accepted, you will be put into a 14 day trial to evaluate your abilities, and how well you can manage your responsibilities.
- Once the applications close, those accepted will be PM'd.
- If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a PM/VM.
- Don't even fucking bother applying if you don't plan to do work, or put in weekly submissions, because that's what you'll be doing. Our news is every week on the Friday of that week, and if you do not turn in your assignment without notifying an Editor or higher that you're inactive, you will have a new asshole (a strike, max of 3).
- Technology News
- Global News
More will be added as opportunities arise.
and yes, news will be out today as well. Good luck!
Your name: (Your name, please. We can see your forum name.)
What section / position are you applying for?:
Rate your grammar, spelling, and English skills (1-10):
Do you have experience of being on a news team, or writing a news section?:
Can you meet the deadline of Thursday night every week to have your assignment completed?:
Give us a brief summary of why YOU think you should be apart of the MPGH News Team: