Question about iOS games.

Not sure if this is the proper place for a thread like this but here it goes anyways,

I have been trying to find a solid site for iOS file hacks ( where I can go into the files on my iPhone from my PC and just edit the save/etc)

I've done this for a few "freeium" games in the past, but I've been having tons of trouble finding a legit one that wasn't attached to a never ending ****** cycle.

Mostly been trying to find one for real racing 3.

Anyone have any good ideas?

*small update*
    I was able to find a youtube video with a link to a set of folders that does work for real racing 3 if you transfer them in ifunbox.

checked it out, it works.
    Last edited by spenman10; 12-26-2013 at 10:52 PM.

My Mood

"“Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.” .”
    I was Martin Johnson