There are many ways why your computer can be slow, it could be old, it could have viruses on. To make it faster here are a few step(s)
1. Click start right click computer, advanced system settings, click performance settings, click adjust for best performance, then click
custom and add the visuals in windows, because it is ugly without the visuals.
2. Click the windows button then r, you will get this run thing, then type in msconfig, and disable QuickTime and Itunes (if you have it).
What that will do, is disable it running straight away when you start you pc/laptop. Also go to services in msconfig and disable stuff that you
do not need. Click hide all Microsoft services if you want to disable services.
3.Disk clean up- go to start and search for disk clean up, this will allow you to delete junk files
4.Go to start, and search Disk defragment, this will fix any errors in the computer.
5. CC cleaner, Google CC cleaner, what this does is delete junk files, you can tick boxes that you want to delete.
6. If you have alot of items on your windows desktop, create a new folder and put all the items in the new folder, it can help quite a bit for
gaming situations and performance.
7. Install a anti virus programme, i use AVG, and of course Anti malware bytes, this will remove viruses and also speed up
8. Upgrading Ram
Last edited by Tyler Myers 23444; 03-23-2014 at 07:07 AM.