Using a computer can be a pretty complex thing as we all know. Depending on your computer, there are somethings you will need to do different, but here is a general guide on how to do everything.
1. Control Panel > uninstall programs
2. Uninstall everything stupid that came with your computer
3. Download and install Firefox
4. Google and download Wubi and Linux
5. Insert CD or USB
6. Install linux
7. Start GParted and delete Windows and all recovery files
8. Move linux to the space you deleted
9. Get Wine, Cheese, and have a great night.
VIP Support // May 2011 CF Minion // January 2012 Newsforce // August 2012 Minion+ // March 2013 Moderator // August 2014 Former Staff // January 2015 General Minion // July 2015 Publicist // December 2015