Since i'm MW'ed out, i thought i'd make a review for MW2.
-note: i am very...critical on the negative aspects.
Alright to start if off lets go with Single player, or campaign*(cus you can play with 4 others now!). Campaign is pretty good, the action is amazing, and vast in quantity. There are a few moments of *Surprise!* and a few moments like *all hope is lost*.
1. Terrorist part was fun
2. *He* comes back and kicks some ASS!
3. I shit you not, their are times when their are too many ppl to kill.
4. Red Dawn reference(i lol'ed).
5. Some of the "non-gunplay" parts were pretty amazing.
6. The A.I. is good, there are some "i might die" moments, even on easy.
7. There are actually some parts in which i didn't expect what was going to happen.
1. The overall story wasn't as epic as MW1.
2. There are some moments in which i died from nades that didn't have indicators.
3. Spoiler for this one: They kind of fuck up the guy you play as more than once, and you can't do shit about it, even if you saw it coming.
4. The whole "i gotcha" thing is over-used.
5. This game relates more to Americans than any other nation. Which is ok, but CoD4 had more of an international feel to me.
6. Spoiler: No 50.cal moments, or anything that rly required me to concentrate on being sneeky.
Alright, on to MULTIPLAYER.
Now multiplayer in MW2 is better than 4. There are a shit load of items to gain, to change your characters emblem/title, to put perks on, get weapons, put tons of shit on weapons.
1. Perks are multi layered. If you use a perk enough, it makes it better.
2. Weapons have even more upgrades. You can get silencers, and you can duel wield certain guns(even shotys or halo style the smg pistols).
3. Once again, kill-streak is beastly upgraded. You can get a shit-load of different items from it 2. From a helicopter you control, to a turret, to a nuke, there are tons up on tons of stuff.
4. Kill-streak kills don't add onto your kills. This leaves you to have to actually work for your kills.
5. Better gun-play than 4, and more guns to choose from(shoty's even have like 6 different shotguns).
6. Emblems and titles are fun 2. You can taunt your opponent after they die with them, or just make yourself look cooler.
1. Respawn killing. It can get insanely annoying, as right now there is no 3 sec invincibility. So you can literally have a kill cam of 2 secs.
2. Now along with respawn killing comes spawn points. I've personally spawned infront of a person and he just knifed me. Some-times you get insanely gay respawns(respawn right as a predator hits).
3. The dmg system. Its kind of like 4. You can get one shotted with a mp5 and not from a headshot.
4. I LOVED the maps from 4. And these maps kind of feel like how halo 3 maps feel after i played halo 2. Re-used and not much thought put into it.
5. Sniping, it was effecient in 4, now its not. Half the maps range from mid to small, and the larger maps have no large open spaces.
I give it a 9/10.
So thats it, thats my review.
Go ahead and comment, i encourage it. But pls remember this is my opinion, i'm not writing this in stone.
Online isn't working for a lot of people because of the huge strain overload.
WTF you talkin' about? I've been playing with 0 problems for 2 days straight. Also, I think you worded it wrong? Your killstreak kills add towards you kills, but they DON'T add towards another killstreak. Just thought I'd let ya know.