Thread: Gay Marriage

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 152
  1. #106
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I could care less as this does not even remotely affect me.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (06-29-2015)

  3. #107
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    It wasn't even for you, and again stop fucking speaking instead of the person who said this. you dick.


    I don't have to search on google because you're the one who said that AND IT WASNT ME!!!! so why should I? And I'm not going to read any links, either type everything here without some copypasta or stfu.


    ^ Same.


    You're dumb that's why you asked that question, ofc I know what I type. Just take my arguments as general.


    He has real power over you, but he made you choose and created your mind so you choose your way by your own so when you complain when you burn in hell you won't talk much you idiot.


    Being homosexual is human's choice.... But..... potato turning into an orange isn't not a fucking...... omg. I can't debate with idiots such as you.


    Yeah, in this point it's true. But It's a big step for decreasing it at least. You got my point? As I said before, don't take my words the exact same why I type it but the way I want to let you understand my point. Thanks for finally talking logically for one time.. That debate is over I guess? There's too many people trying to debate with me because I was against gayness lol.


    Well maybe because I'm not gay so I don't understand what you're talking about? The human is born, he chooses if he wanna be gay or straight, so????? If it's not correct then tell me. (I'm starting to think that you're gay btw xD)

    I DONT judge his actions or his character just because he's gay but IM JUST STATING I AM AGAINST IT FOR REASONS I SAID BEFORE. And being in love with him doesn't mean he's gay btw. And loving some person isn't against religion even if he's same gender...


    No, it's 100% correct as long he let you choose your way because when the judgement day comes and you try to talk he tells you what you done wrong and when you burn in hell you won't complain.

    - - - Updated - - -



    hey bby why did u ban me

    - - - Updated - - -


    He's probably a student like me who got his holiday lol.
    How can you choose to be homosexual ? How did you choose to be straight tho ?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (06-29-2015)

  5. #108
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,126
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,363
    My Mood
    Happy
    Like Liz uses to say, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" so, how about if you all respect each other's opinion? We all already knew that there are religious people that don't agree with gay people's new right before this thread was made. Frought, there's no need for you to rage at people to make your point, at all. Doing so won't result in anything else other than getting people to think you're ignorant. Subaru, the same applies to you although I understand why you did so. Bottom line is, if you agree with it or not, that's your opinion however, if you try to deny something that has already been granted by an entitled entity, in this case, the law, then you're just being very ignorant and stupid. There's nothing you can do about it unless to accept and respect it. Just because someone may be gay, it doesn't mean he/she should be bashed and/or laughed at. I personally think gay people have the same rights as straight people, they just have a different sexual orientation, that's all. Bashing gay people is the same as bashing someone that has multi Sclerosis or any other lifetime disease and its "side-effects" are extremely severe. Should that someone really be bashed and laughed at just because he/she might get ugly and such because of the disease's "side-effects"? No, that someone should be supported and helped because he/she isn't different and has the same right as anyone else. We're all humans and everyone deserves to be respected until proven otherwise.
    Last edited by Hunter; 06-29-2015 at 03:50 PM.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  6. #109
    -Lame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    6,783
    Reputation
    263
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Cynical
    This is not love, this is a disease and a mental illness, obviously a man can't get pregnant for a reason.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to -Lame For This Useful Post:

    Frought (06-29-2015)

  8. #110
    $moe$'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,376
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Like Liz uses to say, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one" so, how about if you all respect each other's opinion? We all already knew that there are religious people that don't agree with gay people's new right before this thread was made. Frought, there's no need to rage at people to make your point, at all. Doing so won't result in anything else other than getting people to think you're ignorant. Subaru, the same applies to you although I understand why you did so. Bottom line is, if you agree with it or not, that's your opinion however, if you try to deny something that has already been granted by an entitled entity, in this case, the law, then you're just being very ignorant and stupid. There's nothing you can do about it unless to accept and respect it. Just because someone may be gay, it doesn't mean he/she should be bashed and/or laughed at. I personally think gay people have the same rights as straight people, they just have a different sexual orientation, that's all. Bashing gay people is the same as bashing someone that has multi Sclerosis or any other lifetime disease and its "side-effects" are extremely severe. Should that someone really be bashed and laughed at just because he/she might get ugly and such because of the disease's "side-effects"? No, that someone should be supported and helped because he/she isn't different and has the same right as anyone else. We're all humans and everyone deserves to be respected until proven otherwise.
    Finally someone that knows what's an opinion...
    Not your average fuckboy


  9. #111
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    21,794
    Reputation
    3161
    Thanks
    3,141
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Finally gay admin can marry @Czar
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Czar (06-29-2015)

  11. #112
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,126
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,363
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    Finally gay admin can marry @Czar
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    @Czar @Czar @Czar @Czar
    ^You're too late.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  12. #113
    BlacKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    No, personally don't support gay laws. I think Male should marry Females and Females should marry Females.
    you think females should marry females ok

  13. #114
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Well my IQ has dropped a solid 100 points after reading everything this guy has said. I give up, he lives in Egypt so he's probably be raised to be ignorant of anything besides the Islamic tradition. (Not saying Egyptians are ignorant of course, just saying it's most probably he was raised an idiot
    You keep insulting me and harassing me.... And you're the idiot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) View Post


    How can you choose to be homosexual ? How did you choose to be straight tho ?
    Then how don't you choose it?
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  14. #115
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,707
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    You keep insulting me and harassing me.... And you're the idiot.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Then how don't you choose it?
    You can't answer with a question.. Therefore, how do you choose to be straight, homosexual, biosexual and so forth?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    No, personally don't support gay laws. I think Male should marry Females and Females should marry Females.
    Hmm, same sex relationship AKA Gay is female and female, and male and male, therefore you don't support male marring male, but you support female marring female? Female and Female is gay too.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  15. #116
    Jew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    <dd style="overflow: hidden;">here</dd>
    Posts
    3,866
    Reputation
    289
    Thanks
    2,140
    My Mood
    Amazed
    lol, if you arent the one getting fucked in the ass,then why does it bother you?

    imagine you were born more attracted to your own gender. than i bet your useless god invention wouldnt be that real would he

  16. #117
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    You can't answer with a question.. Therefore, how do you choose to be straight, homosexual, biosexual and so forth?
    Well, some people are mentally ill but some people choose to be gay. I am born and then I choose what to be.. simple as that but I'm not really sure since I'm not gay.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  17. #118
    Kitchenary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever, so why not legalise it!

  18. #119
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23,807
    Reputation
    1873
    Thanks
    2,840
    My Mood
    Stressed
    2 Quotes
    1st: "Opinions are like mixtapes, I don't want to hear yours."
    2nd: "Religion is the opium of the people" or something like that, something Karl Marx said (think it was him)

    I personally am not religious. I go by my own morals, not the morals that people try to teach me. I believe that religion is simply a way to give people false hope with the whole heaven and hell thing. Frankly, no matter what you do, you're gonna be rotting in the ground. I'm just a skeptical person. I see big religious members the same way I see political leaders. They want you to believe in what they do and are willing to deceive you to get your support and to hold influence over your life. It's human nature to hunger for power. I honestly have no clue where I'm going with this. The whole creation thing. Yeah sure a magic man just made everything though evidence points towards the big bang theory (which I don't fully trust yet). I believe that everything was just there. There was never nothing. And so to tie it back to gay marriage...I am totally pro-gay marriage. As long as it's two people and not a person and animal (since that's not even that same species anymore, idc if you call it "love"). My father argued with me that if there are gay couples, babies won't be made and the human population will decrease and can go extinct and bullshit like that. To those to believe that there is an issue with babies not being made, STRAIGHT PEOPLE WILL BE STRAIGHT. WHOA Crazy right?! Just because I have the opportunity and choice to be gay/get married in a gay relationship, doesn't mean I will. I will still be attracted to women, it doesn't change shit. Therefore straight people will still be having kids, and gay people, who didn't have kids before...still won't have kids. NOTHING CHANGES! THE HUMAN RACE GOES ON! ANDDDDDDD It's not like our population is unsustainable by the earth or anything. We honestly need less people on the earth because we don't have the resources to support it which leads to people fighting for resources and shit. ALSO, Marriage means a family, yes. Sure two people of the same sex can't produce children, but it's a good thing that lesbian couples have access to sperm banks and gay couples have access to this thing called ADOPTION. I would assume that gay married couples may want to start a family and have a child so they can just adopt one. These kids up for adoption need homes anyways. If I missed anything, someone will probably call me out on it in a counter argument, but as far as I can see, there is very little if any negative to allowing gay marriages. #ENDRANT

    ^Please actually read this guys so I can feel special and also because I was trying to be serious and meaningful unlike these other guys who are just throwing off-topic insults at one another.

    Edit#1: Oh and personally I identify as bisexual though I do like women more than men, but I gotta say there are some very handsome men like myself.

    Edit#2: If there was clear evidence of the existence of a god I would of course be a believer. But as a skeptic, I just can't believe in something without evidence or logic behind it. Like if God came and spoke to me in my sleep (more than a dream of course, it has to seem like a real intervention by God), I would believe in God, though I wouldn't change my morals/political standpoints (unless God personally said he would burn me for all of eternity for my morals and views).
    Last edited by Bernard.; 06-30-2015 at 03:41 AM.
    Willing to vouch/review services on my spare time. PM/VM me.

    Rep. Power: 106

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  19. #120
    Death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Working at grocery store earing some $$$
    Posts
    5,707
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frought View Post
    Well, some people are mentally ill but some people choose to be gay. I am born and then I choose what to be.. simple as that but I'm not really sure since I'm not gay.
    I'm sorry... But you are mentally fucked up... I don't have anything against you believing "God" but calling being gay illness especially a mental one is retarded, you don't choose to be gay
    , you don't choose to be straight, you don't choose to be biosexual..

    You could be gay right now, you just don't know it, you could be straight, you just don't know it, you could be someone who is biosexual, you just don't know it..

    You may like girls and still be gay, there's nothing wrong with that, but you calling it mental illness is most retarded and fucked up thing ever to say and people who call that mental illness, I hate people like that..

    I'm glad I don't believe god.. Because if that existed, I would laugh my ass off. Sorry, but you're disappointing son of bitch.
    Last edited by Death; 06-30-2015 at 06:50 AM.
    Post Goals:
    6,000
    6,500
    7,000
    7,500

    Thanks Goal:
    650
    700
    750
    800

    Other Goals:
    Become a Minion in a section
    Become less aggressive
    Become more friendly /

    Music video:
    <span style="font-family:trebuchet ms;">

    Signatures:



    Signature Gif:

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (06-30-2015),Minihoongkyy (06-30-2015)

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 07:41 AM
  2. Gay Marriage? Wrong or Not?
    By deathjr453 in forum Religion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 07:38 PM
  3. Gay Marriage and Homosexuality
    By gameman338 in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 202
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:53 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 11:47 AM
  5. auto-Tune the News #2: pirates. drugs. gay marriage.
    By ClapBangKiss in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 05:11 AM