Want to find happiness? A list of things that helped me.
A few things that have given me happiness:
1. Have short term and long term goals and make sure they are realistic, so as to not discourage yourself.
2. Find a quite space and read a book for about 10 minutes or more. "This slow's down your thinking"
3. Think about the possible consequences of the decisions you make and find away to be ok with it.
For example, you decide to not brush your teeth before bed because you are tired or lazy.
Now, think about some of the consequences to not brushing your teeth... Decay, gum disease etc...
Now, you could say "Who cares, doesn't bother me" or you could stress about not brushing your teeth because of
your values and morals which are the things important to you.
4. Everyone is equal, we all have different brain chemistry's. The reason you are who you are is a result of who you are
and because society "we", likes routine. We base failure and success off what we are fed through the media.
So feel good about yourself
5. Find a job or volunteer your services. "Also looks great on a CV"
6. Find purpose, find out what is important to you and do something about it because if you don't, depression is around the corner.
7. Learn something, a language or whatever. Something you excel in. People need people with unique skills.
8. Go for a run... exercise is so good for you and releases endorphin's which make you feel amazing. You know gym junkies are called
gym junkies for a reason, its a huge addiction and can be problematic. One of my friend eats 10 meals a day and goes to the gym 6 days a week.
9. Make close friends. Easier said than done for some of you but it is really important to have someone you can talk to about anything.
10. Do something nice everyday. Help your mum in with the shopping or do the dishes. (Sorry if you don't have a mother)
I really hope this helps. fuck everyone, do it for yourself!