Thread: AVA UAV

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 89
  1. #61
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by rasalineo View Post
    I want to know uav hack pointer.
    How can i find uav hack with CheatEngine?
    UAV hack pointer is an array pointer with a list of all the pawns(soldiers) pointers in game that are currently alive.

    Controller (pointer which is a static address, shown as green in CE)->myHUD (offset)->DrawPawnList (offset)

    DrawPawnList is TArray <FDrawPawnData>
    Code:
    template< class T > struct TArray
    {
    	T* Data;
    	int Count;
    }
    
    struct FDrawPawnData
    {
    	APawn* Pawn;
    	float Distance;
    };
    APawn is something like a struct (a class actually).

    So you need to loop that array:
    Code:
    for (DWORD i = 0; i < Controller->myHUD->DrawPawnList.Count; i++) { ... }
    In the loop you access the pawns pointers like so: Controller->myHUD->DrawPawnList.Data[i].Pawn

    Finally you make use of: Controller->myHUD->DrawPawnList.Data[0].Pawn->bTargetted

    bTargetted is a member in the APawn class/struct, it's actually a single bit.

    In AVA Aeria:
    Controller = 0x1518d28
    myHUD = 0x3ac
    DrawPawnList = 0x2424
    DrawPawnList.Data[0].Pawn will be 0x00
    DrawPawnList.Data[1].Pawn will be 0x08
    etc...
    bTargetted = 0x588 at bit 6th
    and:
    (1 << 6) = 0x40
    Controller->myHUD->DrawPawnList.Data[i].Pawn->bTargetted |= 0x40;
    "|" is a bitwise OR operation in C. Look Bitwise operations in C
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 10-01-2015 at 10:24 AM.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  2. #62
    R3DDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C://Windows/system32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,350
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post


    UAV hack pointer is an array pointer with a list of all the pawns(soldiers) pointers in game that are currently alive.

    Controller (pointer which is a static address, shown as green in CE)->myHUD (offset)->DrawPawnList (offset)

    DrawPawnList is TArray <FDrawPawnData>
    Code:
    template< class T > struct TArray
    {
    	T* Data;
    	int Count;
    }
    
    struct FDrawPawnData
    {
    	APawn* Pawn;
    	float Distance;
    };
    APawn is something like a struct (a class actually).

    So you need to loop that array:
    Code:
    for (DWORD i = 0; i < Controller->myHUD->DrawPawnList.Count; i++) { ... }
    In the loop you access the pawns pointers like so: Controller->myHUD->DrawPawnList.Data[i].Pawn

    Finally you make use of: Controller->myHUD->DrawPawnList.Data[0].Pawn->bTargetted

    bTargetted is a member in the APawn class/struct, it's actually a single bit.

    In AVA Aeria:
    Controller = 0x1518d28
    myHUD = 0x3ac
    DrawPawnList = 0x2424
    DrawPawnList.Data[0].Pawn will be 0x00
    DrawPawnList.Data[1].Pawn will be 0x08
    etc...
    bTargetted = 0x588 at bit 6th
    and:
    (1 << 6) = 0x40
    Controller->myHUD->DrawPawnList.Data[i].Pawn->bTargetted |= 0x40;
    "|" is a bitwise OR operation in C. Look Bitwise operations in C
    Just wondering, why do you use HUD instead of WorldInfo?

  3. #63
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


    Just wondering, why do you use HUD instead of WorldInfo?
    Does it matter what I use? No.
    However, for him who uses CE it's easier to find an array pointer.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  4. #64
    lChelseanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If nobody report me, or video will i get bann in my main?

    - - - Updated - - -

    This doesnt work >,<

  5. #65
    russak8642's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed
    it work nice since of last night i using and great work thx for share

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to russak8642 For This Useful Post:

    Jabberwock (10-01-2015)

  7. #66
    samehking1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by samehking1 View Post
    I managed to fix it with ccman32 fast launcher, i also dont get any disconnects and it runs great.
    Who ever got problems with the xgincode follow this steps -
    1. download ccman32 fast ava launcher.
    2. run the hack then enter the game through the ccman launcher and thats it.
    The ccman launcher download u can find in the AVA Spammers/Injectors section.
    No more xgincode problems so far
    Who ever this doesnt work for him or get problems with the xgincode follow the steps above.

  8. #67
    azizkiler007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    jaberhook is that you ? miss you bro , very nice hack

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to azizkiler007 For This Useful Post:

    Jabberwock (10-01-2015)

  10. #68
    Disneyworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    can add me AT skype ? got something i want ask =D

  11. #69
    Youkuris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by samehking1 View Post
    Who ever this doesnt work for him or get problems with the xgincode follow the steps above.
    Error:
    "Failed To Start AVA: Access is Denied"

  12. #70
    ySoNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    622
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    2,223
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


    Just wondering, why do you use HUD instead of WorldInfo?
    why question it...his UAV hack works undetected by xingcode



  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ySoNoob For This Useful Post:

    Jabberwock (10-01-2015)

  14. #71
    Pyramid Head's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Demonic Entity
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    17
    Works perfect denkzz man

  15. #72
    JAYTHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I can only play one complete game after finishing that and try to start next one the game crashes in loading screen

  16. #73
    xinfong123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYTHO View Post
    I can only play one complete game after finishing that and try to start next one the game crashes in loading screen
    yeah me too men

  17. #74
    dabieell12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    It works good...but it need a newer bypass...last Hosier bypass works for 5-6 min.......Good Job...

  18. #75
    77l77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Works yeah,but after 1 game with uav on it just disconnects me,and i have to recconect.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] AVA - uav hack
    By Lilly in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 11:30 PM
  2. [Solved] AVA UAV
    By stewen112 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2013, 01:51 AM
  3. [Tutorial] AVA Cheat Engine UAV/Wallhack Tutorial
    By DrGreedy in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 02:25 PM
  4. [Patched] AVA UAV Hack [Made easy]
    By DarkSt0rmX in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 01:40 PM
  5. AVA UAV [Wallhack] Hack
    By koreabsp in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 09:16 PM