Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    zankza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked

    To who still have XMAS hack working

    Please upload your gamegaurd folder!

  2. #2
    zankza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked
    BUMP\


    please someoone!

  3. #3
    Kutje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You people are idiots.. even if they did upload their gameguard folder, once it runs it will automatically check for, and download the updates.. rendering all current hacks useless.. stop being a mong and go buy a VIP hack.

  4. #4
    zankza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Nop, i have program which will lock, even program will think they overwrited it

  5. #5
    Kutje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    WRONG. GG sends a version number in the form of a hash key, which is checked against the database to see if its up to date, if it is not then the download is triggered, if at any point the download fails, an error is given, terminating the game.. so in other words if it doesn't update, you can't play.

  6. #6
    luudaigiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by zankza View Post
    Nop, i have program which will lock, even program will think they overwrited it
    Post the program, then i will post my gg folder.

  7. #7
    negative6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    that be the best solution to see it,
    cause just getting the gameguard will not do anything but just update.

  8. #8
    Ltlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Kutjie is right, this isn't Nexon. Nexon are a single sided company and they wouldn't check for updates, however Ijji is intelligent to realize that they have to check though the folders before they run the game.

    Me for A.V.A minion!

  9. #9
    shankz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    taetae
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    lol i didnt close AVA so it didnt update my gamegaurd yet so i still have the hack working
    but the downside i have to keep my computer on at all times
    sucks for u noobs i still have ti working

  10. #10
    Kutje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by shankz View Post
    lol i didnt close AVA so it didnt update my gamegaurd yet so i still have the hack working
    but the downside i have to keep my computer on at all times
    sucks for u noobs i still have ti working
    Whats funny about this is that your electric bill would have exceeded what it would have cost for a full month of using a VIP hack..

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kutje For This Useful Post:

    dinorawr (01-01-2010)

  12. #11
    beteasta3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Have You Checked You'r Sister's Room?
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutje View Post
    Whats funny about this is that your electric bill would have exceeded what it would have cost for a full month of using a VIP hack..
    LMFAO XD


    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

  13. #12
    MikeyJaii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North America
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Inspired
    What's the point if you don't update GG you won't be able to play.

  14. #13
    pureman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by zankza View Post
    Please upload your gamegaurd folder!
    Lmfao BS it doesnt work anymore u idiot

  15. #14
    Cragun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutje View Post
    WRONG. GG sends a version number in the form of a hash key, which is checked against the database to see if its up to date, if it is not then the download is triggered, if at any point the download fails, an error is given, terminating the game.. so in other words if it doesn't update, you can't play.
    Can you tell me alittle more about the hash key. Sad to say I've never heard of it, but if it sends a version number you might could change it so it matches the newer version and since it matches then it wouldnt down load the updates... If possible theres a good chance that you could make an unpatchable hack, but I do not know if i will work or not like i said im not familar with hash keys.

  16. #15
    Kutje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cragun View Post
    Can you tell me alittle more about the hash key. Sad to say I've never heard of it, but if it sends a version number you might could change it so it matches the newer version and since it matches then it wouldnt down load the updates... If possible theres a good chance that you could make an unpatchable hack, but I do not know if i will work or not like i said im not familar with hash keys.
    Hash keys are generated to prevent you from faking the version number itself, each version number will have a unique algorithm which is used to generate a key, once it reaches the server, it is decrypted into the version number, and then compared against the number stored in the database.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I have an idea maybe too get hacks working
    By Wiirtuallca in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 12:37 AM
  2. Does anyone have a hack that work for vista??
    By ryantjuh98 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 03:00 AM
  3. Someone have a d3d hack (working) no virus
    By dryerkid in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 11:04 AM
  4. I still have hacks
    By combatarmshaxor247 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 09:27 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 10:48 AM