Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 104
  1. #16
    zankza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked
    are the FZhook auto chams? or do you need to go f12 and set it up? i have win7 64bit, ran one and only could set the crosshair, said nothing about chams, skins are still default.

  2. #17
    RandomnessBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Fine
    I cant even get the crosshair to work on Windows 7 ._.

  3. #18
    zankza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Wooot! Chams works on my win7, now the question is how do i activate my colour aim bot? little tutor please? xD

  4. #19
    RandomnessBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by zankza View Post
    Wooot! Chams works on my win7, now the question is how do i activate my colour aim bot? little tutor please? xD
    ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? Tell me how please, Compatablilty and crap.

  5. #20
    falzarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    145
    Select the color of the chams infront of walls in the coloraimbot
    it will autoaim
    Quote Originally Posted by falzarex aka myself
    GTFO FUCKER U DONT BELONG IN THE INTERNETZ WORLD COZ ITS MINE


    This is an epic fail resume
    Hello VBfags.
    A 'member' of the almighty C++ section will soon join you, he is 13 year old, has the IQ and typing skills of a VBfag, so I thought he would fit in here nicely.

    A few reasons why he should be in this section instead of the C++ section:
    1) He has the IQ of a VBfag.
    2) He has no sense of grammer/spelling at all.
    3) He thinks he is pro(like most of the people in here)
    4) He thinks copy pasting is fun(exactly what you guys do)
    5) He loves it up the ass(he will keep you VBfags nice and warm)

  6. #21
    zankza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked
    I picked Red, which is chams color, and? it wont even aim or anything, i see TONS of "set hot key", nearly over 12, i tried to set for activate one, and went in game pressed it and nothing happen, can someone explain abit, btw im uploading a vid of my chams.

  7. #22
    zankza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked
    They dont work, I set red, which appear bright easy red on game, i tried some hot key, which there is over 12 buttons of them, i googled about that program, didnt really got any good results, anyone know this program more?

    btw uplaoding utube of chams

  8. #23
    Maurocksyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Zankza, Could you post the chams?

  9. #24
    zankza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked

  10. #25
    falzarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    145
    well just rely on ur own aimbot. UR BRAIN!
    anywayz glad the chams works for u
    Quote Originally Posted by falzarex aka myself
    GTFO FUCKER U DONT BELONG IN THE INTERNETZ WORLD COZ ITS MINE


    This is an epic fail resume
    Hello VBfags.
    A 'member' of the almighty C++ section will soon join you, he is 13 year old, has the IQ and typing skills of a VBfag, so I thought he would fit in here nicely.

    A few reasons why he should be in this section instead of the C++ section:
    1) He has the IQ of a VBfag.
    2) He has no sense of grammer/spelling at all.
    3) He thinks he is pro(like most of the people in here)
    4) He thinks copy pasting is fun(exactly what you guys do)
    5) He loves it up the ass(he will keep you VBfags nice and warm)

  11. #26
    zankza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked
    xD but one thing, best if enemy had different color chams then aimbot isnt needed ^^ i already mistake too much with which is my enemy sometime i think its my ally but wtf im getting shot at , or shooting but its my allies T_T ^^

  12. #27
    Maurocksyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Chams don't work for me :/

  13. #28
    zankza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Anyone got better colour aimbot or a guide how to get that stupid stuff working? too many hot key ahhhhhhhh!

  14. #29
    ' [H]eaDs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    264
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Cool
    This is a hack or what im frozen can some on explian it

  15. #30
    RandomnessBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by zankza View Post
    Anyone got better colour aimbot or a guide how to get that stupid stuff working? too many hot key ahhhhhhhh!
    Which Injector do you use?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. COLOUR AIMBOT .
    By DRAKE` in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 12:34 PM
  2. [Release] Colour Aimbot - [works best w/ chams]
    By Ç®¥MÊ_†ŸMÈ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:58 PM
  3. [Release] Colour Aimbot with RGB colour Picker
    By Clobosauras in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 09:15 PM
  4. [Release] Working Colour Aimbot!
    By Clobosauras in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 09:02 PM
  5. [Leeched] Headshot Aimbot
    By ericrud in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 01:17 PM