Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 104
  1. #76
    1ups's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at my join date :)
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlouis View Post
    Yes but the thing is, when A.V.A is running in full screen it will block everything out.
    Right now I'm trying to right a C++ windowed mode script, I have doubts about it working though.
    oh true, sorry I don't know to much about programing or anything like that... lol I only know the common sense things like how to use the hacks. ... well at least the user friendly ones

  2. #77
    ruslanab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    174
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlouis View Post
    Yes but the thing is, when A.V.A is running in full screen it will block everything out.
    Right now I'm trying to right a C++ windowed mode script, I have doubts about it working though.
    good luck with That. I hope u actually make it.

  3. #78
    Ltlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by ruslanab View Post
    good luck with That. I hope u actually make it.
    I'm almost finished. I would have been finished like 6 hours ago, but I was with my gf.

    Me for A.V.A minion!

  4. #79
    RandomnessBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Fine
    Aha, someone who has a life ;P,Kidding, Ive just started to learn C++, so far its alright, LtLouis, is there anything other language than C++ is needed to make hacks?

  5. #80
    haim85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cool
    Will request a video that it works you up Chuck and explains what is worth nothing

  6. #81
    Ltlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomnessBoi View Post
    Aha, someone who has a life ;P,Kidding, Ive just started to learn C++, so far its alright, LtLouis, is there anything other language than C++ is needed to make hacks?
    There is VisualBasic (VB.) and some DirectX programming software.
    F.y.i, VB is a beginners version of C++.

    Me for A.V.A minion!

  7. #82
    1ups's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at my join date :)
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltlouis View Post
    There is VisualBasic (VB.) and some DirectX programming software.
    F.y.i, VB is a beginners version of C++.
    VB (Very Basic) is what i would need if i started learning this stuff. xD

  8. #83
    ent007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    why play window mode??

  9. #84
    Kutje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sorry guys, Ijji disabled the windowed mode long ago, even forcing windowed mode via hooking doesn't work, and from what i've read in the past, they have no intention allowing it to be windowed again, atleast not any time soon.

  10. #85
    n0zze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Yah, not working anymore, damn, its so hard to find a hack for A.V.A.

  11. #86
    1ups's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at my join date :)
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by n0zze View Post
    Yah, not working anymore, damn, its so hard to find a hack for A.V.A.
    It should work if you can find some working Chams...

  12. #87
    RandomnessBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Fine
    Yo 1ups. You know how to use the aimbot?

  13. #88
    Ltlouis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    402
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutje View Post
    Sorry guys, Ijji disabled the windowed mode long ago, even forcing windowed mode via hooking doesn't work, and from what i've read in the past, they have no intention allowing it to be windowed again, atleast not any time soon.
    That's why we develop hacks.

    Me for A.V.A minion!

  14. #89
    1ups's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at my join date :)
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomnessBoi View Post
    Yo 1ups. You know how to use the aimbot?
    Yeah there's a hole section about this aimbot on another forum site...

  15. #90
    RandomnessBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Fine
    Alright, I'll go check that out, I'll give instructions to whom it doesnt work to.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. COLOUR AIMBOT .
    By DRAKE` in forum Combat Arms EU Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 12:34 PM
  2. [Release] Colour Aimbot - [works best w/ chams]
    By Ç®¥MÊ_†ŸMÈ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:58 PM
  3. [Release] Colour Aimbot with RGB colour Picker
    By Clobosauras in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 09:15 PM
  4. [Release] Working Colour Aimbot!
    By Clobosauras in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 09:02 PM
  5. [Leeched] Headshot Aimbot
    By ericrud in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 01:17 PM