Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 115
  1. #61
    1ups's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at my join date :)
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Zankza im using x1njector, do i need to be using valkyrie or something like that for this to work?

  2. #62
    1ups's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at my join date :)
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    When i start A.V.A. it says injection successful, but nothing happens in game... help?

  3. #63
    ariciu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    i just said that i have everything set as he said, and it does not work, and it looks that u are the only one that have them work. on your video, do you have his chams on?

  4. #64
    1ups's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at my join date :)
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by zankza View Post
    Could we see your injection method, or even the f12 menu in game... please?

  5. #65
    ariciu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    and about theaimbot, what is the sense saying that he has it and we'll never see it. i think this is a public thread, and ppl who post hacks here do it for rep coming from WORKING hacks, so i think that's why we are here

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ariciu For This Useful Post:

    1ups (01-03-2010)

  7. #66
    1ups's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at my join date :)
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by ariciu View Post
    and about theaimbot, what is the sense saying that he has it and we'll never see it. i think this is a public thread, and ppl who post hacks here do it for rep coming from WORKING hacks, so i think that's why we are here
    Agreed, But I think you should post the upcoming aimbot anyway. It would make a lot of people happy if it worked xD

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to 1ups For This Useful Post:

    ariciu (01-03-2010)

  9. #67
    falzarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    145
    Well it's determined it's a hardware not software problem
    and no no aimbots coz u guys abused the previous one
    Quote Originally Posted by falzarex aka myself
    GTFO FUCKER U DONT BELONG IN THE INTERNETZ WORLD COZ ITS MINE


    This is an epic fail resume
    Hello VBfags.
    A 'member' of the almighty C++ section will soon join you, he is 13 year old, has the IQ and typing skills of a VBfag, so I thought he would fit in here nicely.

    A few reasons why he should be in this section instead of the C++ section:
    1) He has the IQ of a VBfag.
    2) He has no sense of grammer/spelling at all.
    3) He thinks he is pro(like most of the people in here)
    4) He thinks copy pasting is fun(exactly what you guys do)
    5) He loves it up the ass(he will keep you VBfags nice and warm)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to falzarex For This Useful Post:

    ariciu (01-03-2010)

  11. #68
    ariciu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    do you have more details? what hardware could intercept a simple hook?
    videocard drivers?
    just a question

  12. #69
    ariciu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by falzarex View Post
    Well it's determined it's a hardware not software problem
    and no no aimbots coz u guys abused the previous one
    agree, but, there will be one or more, and ppl will abuse it anyway.

  13. #70
    RandomnessBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Fine
    falzarex I dont know about this but with the chams could you change the hotkey to something different, i've been reading some things and most of the problems were caused by the hotkey, something like insert or home would work probably, im not sure... could you give it a try?

  14. #71
    ariciu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomnessBoi View Post
    falzarex I dont know about this but with the chams could you change the hotkey to something different, i've been reading some things and most of the problems were caused by the hotkey, something like insert or home would work probably, im not sure... could you give it a try?
    i think del will do better, because ins is used also for cheat in game

  15. #72
    1ups's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at my join date :)
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomnessBoi View Post
    falzarex I dont know about this but with the chams could you change the hotkey to something different, i've been reading some things and most of the problems were caused by the hotkey, something like insert or home would work probably, im not sure... could you give it a try?
    The last hack i used, used f8 and it worked fine. I also think it would be easier to change to f8 than insert or delete.

  16. #73
    RandomnessBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thats what I read, Just a suggestion not begging for it.

  17. #74
    1ups's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at my join date :)
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by falzarex View Post
    Well it's determined it's a hardware not software problem
    and no no aimbots coz u guys abused the previous one
    so are you going to try and fix your hack, or are you just going to let it chill? I guess its kind of like a vip hack now if you don't have the right hardware...

  18. #75
    falzarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    417
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    145
    cant really do anyhting about hardware srsly
    as for hotkeys i dont mind changing it
    Quote Originally Posted by falzarex aka myself
    GTFO FUCKER U DONT BELONG IN THE INTERNETZ WORLD COZ ITS MINE


    This is an epic fail resume
    Hello VBfags.
    A 'member' of the almighty C++ section will soon join you, he is 13 year old, has the IQ and typing skills of a VBfag, so I thought he would fit in here nicely.

    A few reasons why he should be in this section instead of the C++ section:
    1) He has the IQ of a VBfag.
    2) He has no sense of grammer/spelling at all.
    3) He thinks he is pro(like most of the people in here)
    4) He thinks copy pasting is fun(exactly what you guys do)
    5) He loves it up the ass(he will keep you VBfags nice and warm)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SCCT Versus request [release]
    By LiLLeO in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 02:18 PM
  2. [RELEASE] FZHook Crosshair Pack :)
    By falzarex in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 08:06 AM
  3. [Release]FZHook Xmas Release
    By falzarex in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 09:17 AM
  4. Anti-Sniper Kit v1.0 [Release]
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 09:33 PM