Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    DaRKESTHoURx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Erm, starting off.

    Well I've played before, but I might download it again. What hacks should I get? I'm pretty useless with what I should/shouldn't download.

  2. #2
    Gfus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    There's no hacks out, Ijji has been detecting all the hacks within 1-5 days. It's real hard. Every site you try WILL HAVE DETECTED HACKS! But sometimes people will release their personal ones. [Personal hacks don't get detected much, since only 1 person is using it it's very hard to detect.]

  3. #3
    RandomnessBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Fine
    The Windows 7 release is working o.o, look before you post.

  4. #4
    1ups's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at my join date :)
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Gfus View Post
    There's no hacks out, Ijji has been detecting all the hacks within 1-5 days. It's real hard. Every site you try WILL HAVE DETECTED HACKS! But sometimes people will release their personal ones. [Personal hacks don't get detected much, since only 1 person is using it it's very hard to detect.]
    He's right, and I think MPGH.net is probably the best place to be for A.V.A. Hacks xD!

  5. #5
    610sk8ter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    61ZERO
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ups View Post
    He's right, and I think MPGH.net is probably the best place to be for A.V.A. Hacks xD!
    He's not right the D3D hack works perfectly fine if you have a the common sense of a 13 year old, FFS I posted a video of it working.

  6. #6
    1ups's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look at my join date :)
    Posts
    188
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by 610sk8ter View Post
    He's not right the D3D hack works perfectly fine if you have a the common sense of a 13 year old, FFS I posted a video of it working.
    He's right about everything else but the no working hacks part... is what i meant to say... Stop flaming me please, your like a pissed of virgin going through puberty...

Similar Threads

  1. Starting off with it(Openign things)
    By zatchbell3 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 04:00 AM
  2. Starting Off
    By Darcness in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 10:58 PM
  3. [Release]Start Off
    By vb-dot-net in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:53 PM
  4. Best way to start off a Crossfire Account?
    By Jabuuty671 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 02:06 PM
  5. What gun to buy for starting off. *POLL*
    By Daitaro in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 03:27 PM