Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Arrow Can anyone make a new....Hack(chams)?

Is there anyone who can make Chams for AVA...... i Know im askin for a lot but the D3D hack helped me very very much and my S/D went like 0.550 more.......... So can anyone make or update the D3d hack.? OnLY CHAMS no Wallhack(it sucks).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Your S/D ratio went up cause you cheated, thats like using an infinite health cheat and saying that it actually helped you... Which it didn't you were cheating, which in the long run doesn't help you. I'm actually kinda disappointed that I started hacking in ava now I can't play so well without chams. I used to be able to have a 1.5 S/D every game without chams now I am lucky if I can keep a 1.0 ratio without chams, this is probably cause I barely play anymore too but meh... The only reason I started hacking was because the damn SDNK hack got leeched and everyone was abusing it which made it impossible to play the game legit. Now I am addicted to hacking, thanks MPGH XD .

But to answer your question/request/begging you're going to have to wait like everyone else for someone to release a hack, and when that hack is released there is no promise that it will work on your pc's hardware because the last two hacks that were released [one leeched] had hardware compatibility issues because their not pro coders like de.bug. Just wait one will be released eventually, or the only other alternative rather than get some real skill is to learn C++ and code some chams your damn self.

If I came off as an ass sorry, I've been trying to sleep for 2 hours with no luck so I am a tad bit cranky.

EDIT:
    Aren't yous proud of me I got through this whole post without calling this guy a choob. lmao
    Last edited by 610sk8ter; 01-17-2010 at 06:30 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 610sk8ter View Post
    Your S/D ratio went up cause you cheated, thats like using an infinite health cheat and saying that it actually helped you... Which it didn't you were cheating, which in the long run doesn't help you. I'm actually kinda disappointed that I started hacking in ava now I can't play so well without chams. I used to be able to have a 1.5 S/D every game without chams now I am lucky if I can keep a 1.0 ratio without chams, this is probably cause I barely play anymore too but meh... The only reason I started hacking was because the damn SDNK hack got leeched and everyone was abusing it which made it impossible to play the game legit. Now I am addicted to hacking, thanks MPGH XD .

But to answer your question/request/begging you're going to have to wait like everyone else for someone to release a hack, and when that hack is released there is no promise that it will work on your pc's hardware because the last two hacks that were released [one leeched] had hardware compatibility issues because their not pro coders like de.bug. Just wait one will be released eventually, or the only other alternative rather than get some real skill is to learn C++ and code some chams your damn self.

If I came off as an ass sorry, I've been trying to sleep for 2 hours with no luck so I am a tad bit cranky.

EDIT:
    Aren't yous proud of me I got through this whole post without calling this guy a choob. lmao
    u did say choob xD
    i am @Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMERXL View Post
    u did say choob xD
    I didn't say without saying choob, I said without calling him a choob which i clearly didn't. I may have inferred he was but I never called him any sort of name.
    Quote Originally Posted by gianmk3 View Post
    he didnt say choobs first, he edited.....
    and hahahahahaha u got pwned by GAMERXL
    xD, remember..... DONT CHOP ME
    wat?