Thread: CrossHair

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Blanky1111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    CrossHair

    Is there Any CrossHair for FPS games? Pls link =D

  2. #2
    ximberto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home.
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Of course there is, not for AVA tho

  3. #3
    kobe.piercy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Sister's Pants
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by ximberto View Post
    Of course there is, not for AVA tho
    if a crosshair hack works properly then it works on any game

  4. #4
    pimpinallovertheworld666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Fine
    1. get a piece of scotch tape.
    2. Make a dot, cross hair, wdf eva u want.
    3. Find the center of your screen
    4. Plaster... have a good day bishes...

  5. #5
    Ren103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe.piercy View Post
    if a crosshair hack works properly then it works on any game
    Dude. Your signature is so hella huge. Make it smaller. Post those pictures at deviantART or something.

  6. #6
    610sk8ter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    61ZERO
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
    Dude. Your signature is so hella huge. Make it smaller. Post those pictures at deviantART or something.
    I've said this many times, this site has no real sig restrictions so unless some are put in place he has no obligation to remove his eyesore he calls a sig.

  7. #7
    maradragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
    1. get a piece of scotch tape.
    2. Make a dot, cross hair, wdf eva u want.
    3. Find the center of your screen
    4. Plaster... have a good day bishes...
    lmfao best thing ive heard in ages

    anyways yeah you need to inject a dll just to get a decent crosshair in AVA

  8. #8
    Ren103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by 610sk8ter View Post
    I've said this many times, this site has no real sig restrictions so unless some are put in place he has no obligation to remove his eyesore he calls a sig.
    But it's hard to scroll down. XD

  9. #9
    pimpinallovertheworld666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by maradragon View Post
    lmfao best thing ive heard in ages

    anyways yeah you need to inject a dll just to get a decent crosshair in AVA
    Just follow my directions and we won't have a problem

  10. #10
    Snoozer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Why bother injecting a dll.

    Just make a lil program thats shows a red dot on the screen.

    Shouldn't be that hard.

  11. #11
    Lukas59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Linz
    Posts
    2,197
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    305
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe.piercy View Post
    if a crosshair hack works properly then it works on any game
    right!!!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    greatbullet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    take a piace of tabe and put it on your screen

  13. #13
    maradragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
    Just follow my directions and we won't have a problem
    lol yeah it wuld be stupid to do that on an monitor

    and even more stupid if i was to tape my hd tv just to get a dam crosshair without the hole in the middle

  14. #14
    ecusmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe.piercy View Post
    if a crosshair hack works properly then it works on any game
    Not true, I have a perfectly working crosshair for soldier front and YES, i have attempted to use it on AVA but it still doesn't work.. so thats not true...
    To-Do list
    Play AVA []
    Play Soldier Front []
    Play WarRock []
    Get past IJJI's IP banner []
    Learn C++ []
    Find someone to help me to learn it []
    5 posts []
    10 posts []
    50 posts []
    100 posts []
    200 posts [In my dreams]

    If you're interested in helping me contact me via
    Xfire: infiity589
    Skype: c.of.fire
    MSN: vapor21@hotmail.com
    My BITCHING youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/iMCobra21
    Press thanks if I helped!


  15. #15
    pimpinallovertheworld666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under a palm tree, shaded from the blazing heat of summer....
    Posts
    972
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by greatbullet View Post
    take a piace of tabe and put it on your screen
    Leecher choob!

    Quote Originally Posted by maradragon View Post
    lol yeah it wuld be stupid to do that on an monitor

    and even more stupid if i was to tape my hd tv just to get a dam crosshair without the hole in the middle
    Hey it's simple, if you don't want to do it, don't...I could care less what you do...

Similar Threads

  1. I need ur Crosshairs
    By necrow in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 09:29 AM
  2. [Rel]Working Crosshair
    By EndRiT in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2007, 03:57 PM
  3. Crosshair 1.0.7 (like no scope)
    By vega in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 03:33 PM
  4. RedDot[CrossHair]
    By Gabriel in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 02:11 PM
  5. Working Crosshair [No Blinking]
    By MagikBullet in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 03:50 PM