Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    bostonceltics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    AO TEAM Hacks are a Fake

    Dont mess with these peoples hacks.. Do you see any good comments about these hacks? NO.

    Today i fking found out that my account got banned. All i did was test these stupid hacks, not use them cause they didnt even work. To me i think something is up with this Ao team.

    Im pissed off right now, i don't even know what to think. To me personally i think this hack is a scam of some sort.

    I tried to be diplomatic as possible.

  2. #2
    r7o2d6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Mellow
    They work for me. Well not really work as they are supposed to but they do work somewhat. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET BANNED DO NOT HACK. that is the rules that is the risk you take by using a hack now please get out of here with this stupidity of yours

  3. #3
    Wilbert24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Thats true men the hacks don't work and i don't have my firt hack of A.V.A because the hacks don't work

  4. #4
    bostonceltics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by r7o2d6 View Post
    They work for me. Well not really work as they are supposed to but they do work somewhat. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET BANNED DO NOT HACK. that is the rules that is the risk you take by using a hack now please get out of here with this stupidity of yours
    Yeah sure they work... Give me proof den

  5. #5
    Liime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonceltics View Post
    Dont mess with these peoples hacks.. Do you see any good comments about these hacks? NO.

    Today i fking found out that my account got banned. All i did was test these stupid hacks, not use them cause they didnt even work. To me i think something is up with this Ao team.

    Im pissed off right now, i don't even know what to think. To me personally i think this hack is a scam of some sort.

    I tried to be diplomatic as possible.
    If you got banned with your A.V.A account because of the hacks, that is your own fault. Just like r7o said, you're taking a risk to even download a hack let alone using them.

  6. #6
    blazerboy65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Innocent
    The hacks work alright, but they are detected.

    I am here to protect the sanctity of spelling!

  7. #7
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,071
    My Mood
    Cool
    Whenever you're enhancing game play, theres always a risk.

  8. #8
    bostonceltics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Liime View Post
    If you got banned with your A.V.A account because of the hacks, that is your own fault. Just like r7o said, you're taking a risk to even download a hack let alone using them.
    True true true...

  9. #9
    VooDooDNA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    he got banned, and he says it doesn't work....... FAIL!!!!

  10. #10
    ehgudangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    ....no no no...
    hack is not fack..
    work well for me..
    but some problem..

  11. #11
    GraySmoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    It does work but I got banned today to after using it
    im still not saying the hack is fake do

  12. #12
    bostonceltics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GraySmoke View Post
    It does work but I got banned today to after using it
    im still not saying the hack is fake do
    Dam u got banned too, so were u making it obvious with the hacks?

  13. #13
    DRAKE`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    959
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    301
    Hehe ure banned . .
    i am @Eminem

  14. #14
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    these hacks work. but, hacks doesn't work for XP and you need .netframework 4 and directX 11 installed.
    /closed

  15. #15
    DRAKE`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    959
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post
    these hacks work. but, hacks doesn't work for XP and you need .netframework 4 and directX 11 installed.
    /closed
    It's still open fake minion .
    i am @Eminem

Similar Threads

  1. .::||*MW2 Hack Team Applications Are Open*||::.
    By ***JAMES*** in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 08:31 PM
  2. all advetnrue quest hacks are patched(i think)
    By dragonftw in forum BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 06:29 AM
  3. Most likly all hacks are detected!
    By wwechamp in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 01:31 AM
  4. The Warrock Hacks Are Here but only for 20 min
    By patrick8099 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 01:52 PM
  5. i wish i was vip, all the good hacks are for vips
    By Ardefoc in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 10:43 PM