View Poll Results: Do you like the new hack?

Voters
179. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    153 85.47%
  • No

    26 14.53%
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 315
  1. #271
    ugotpwned0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i get da binaries error, like i turn on da hacks i need den boom i get dc'ed...

  2. #272
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by ugotpwned0 View Post
    i get da binaries error, like i turn on da hacks i need den boom i get dc'ed...
    DETECTED...DETECTED

  3. #273
    -kevin5fan-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yup It Dc's Me From The Game

  4. #274
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by -kevin5fan- View Post
    Yup It Dc's Me From The Game
    Good..hope that you don't get banned

  5. #275
    Venomkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I cant type most of the time when i use it other than that works PERFECTLY ..
    Note: cant type and first time i join a game when i start it up AVA it exits the current game in AVA but 2nd time works and rest lol....

  6. #276
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomkey View Post
    I cant type most of the time when i use it other than that works PERFECTLY ..
    Note: cant type and first time i join a game when i start it up AVA it exits the current game in AVA but 2nd time works and rest lol....
    DETCETED...DETECTED

  7. #277
    luudaigiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    GAME GUARD UPDATES AND THE HACK IS PATCHED. DONT USE IT OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED.

  8. #278
    xphatty1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    im having a problem with lagging out of game with these hacks. After a certain amount of time it says "Connection lost to server" and the game closes after 2 minutes. I have Vista 32 Bit please help me.

  9. #279
    Scottbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xphatty1 View Post
    im having a problem with lagging out of game with these hacks. After a certain amount of time it says "Connection lost to server" and the game closes after 2 minutes. I have Vista 32 Bit please help me.
    Are you blind? The post above you said it pretty clearly... It's patched.

  10. #280
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    THE HACK IS DETECTED AND WILL BE PATCHED! STOP USING IT OR RESULT A BAN!

  11. #281
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Tosh, can you stop fucking spamming to increase post count?
    It's really annoying and unhelpful.
    If these choobs can't read, then idgaf




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  12. #282
    wailantum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by darknezzrox View Post

    Fcking new-fags these days
    You know I give up with you... really what's your point in any or all of this? Be direct be straight to the point because it seems like you have absolutely every reason to waste other people's time and wasting this perfectly useful thread. And you have absolutely no logic. all you have there is irrational and illiterate mindsets and stereotyping on other people. The date i have joined does not matter. The thanks I have does not matter the post count I have does not matter and if you just say "yes it matters to be in MPGH".. then I'll tell you this... who in the world are you to justify my own purpose of being here at this point of time? all this is completely rhetorical now if you would excuse me. I will be justifying my own reasons. I will be the one who judges myself.
    My principles:
    1. Great minds never think alike.
    2. The lies beyond the truth make the truth a lie.
    3. The judgment in one's mind will never exceed the
    limits of one's self.
    4. Never judge for ignorance will befall upon you.
    5. Flaming is another way to show one's stupidity
    and pride.
    6. Humility towards others is the better answer to
    arguments.
    7. I care less if others belittle me in forums for numbers
    and reputation powers do not exceed my mind
    statistics can always be ruled out.
    8. Respect people that service the public for they do
    what you others can't even bother to do

  13. #283
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by wailantum View Post


    You know I give up with you... really what's your point in any or all of this? Be direct be straight to the point because it seems like you have absolutely every reason to waste other people's time and wasting this perfectly useful thread. And you have absolutely no logic. all you have there is irrational and illiterate mindsets and stereotyping on other people. The date i have joined does not matter. The thanks I have does not matter the post count I have does not matter and if you just say "yes it matters to be in MPGH".. then I'll tell you this... who in the world are you to justify my own purpose of being here at this point of time? all this is completely rhetorical now if you would excuse me. I will be justifying my own reasons. I will be the one who judges myself.
    Hey thats what george bush said.




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  14. #284
    shadow2ko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    location, location.
    Posts
    970
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    101
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by wailantum View Post


    You know I give up with you... really what's your point in any or all of this? Be direct be straight to the point because it seems like you have absolutely every reason to waste other people's time and wasting this perfectly useful thread. And you have absolutely no logic. all you have there is irrational and illiterate mindsets and stereotyping on other people. The date i have joined does not matter. The thanks I have does not matter the post count I have does not matter and if you just say "yes it matters to be in MPGH".. then I'll tell you this... who in the world are you to justify my own purpose of being here at this point of time? all this is completely rhetorical now if you would excuse me. I will be justifying my own reasons. I will be the one who judges myself.
    WE judge YOU here. >. >



    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    @Sunday. so... ban on this one or your main?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to shadow2ko For This Useful Post:

    Stifmeister (07-12-2010)

  16. #285
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow2ko View Post
    WE judge YOU here. >. >
    /
    +Rep.




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] G Force Public Hack Version 3
    By A$IAN in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1175
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 10:33 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 01:21 PM
  3. MPGH's official public hack
    By Hell_Demon in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 06:05 AM
  4. AVA Official Public Hack Version 2.0
    By yard in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:54 PM
  5. [Release] MPGH Public Hack Version 1
    By sidnietje in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 10:00 PM