Thread: AVA crosshair

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 143
  1. #61
    Bhelliom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Awesome D:

  2. #62
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by drknte View Post
    Sorry i'm new but i've tried all the things you've suggested (going to AVA.exe properties and unchecking the thing when the SS was black, clicking TopMost but it won't show up and running it in admin) and it still doesn't work >_<. Am I doing something wrong?

    First, I ran the Crosshair.exe then clicked TopMost and then 1.
    Second, I started IJJI reactor and opened the game.
    But then the crosshair doesn't stay on top . How do I fix it?
    top most is for menue only. screen shoot your game play then open paint and paste it in here (ctrl + v) if the SS is full black then you need to fix app. (look at TUT's) otherway it doesn't work for you, srry.

  3. #63
    Mizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Lonely
    n1 Pretty nice

  4. #64
    iMdavidx3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    very nice work! looks guud

  5. #65
    bynks1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    gj with this..i like it

  6. #66
    melias54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Nice thx man!

  7. #67
    crysis278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    lol nice job

  8. #68
    BadBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    470
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    182
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Nice Job man Awesome.

  9. #69
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    press thanks button

  10. #70
    extrayoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by drknte View Post
    Sorry i'm new but i've tried all the things you've suggested (going to AVA.exe properties and unchecking the thing when the SS was black, clicking TopMost but it won't show up and running it in admin) and it still doesn't work >_<. Am I doing something wrong?

    First, I ran the Crosshair.exe then clicked TopMost and then 1.
    Second, I started IJJI reactor and opened the game.
    But then the crosshair doesn't stay on top . How do I fix it?
    well, i got exactly the same issue. i'v already tried everything, but nothing works. actually i hate using any hacks, but i consider this "crossfire hack" as a non-hack. so it's really important to me to make it work.
    thanks.

  11. #71
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by extrayoni View Post
    well, i got exactly the same issue. i'v already tried everything, but nothing works. actually i hate using any hacks, but i consider this "crossfire hack" as a non-hack. so it's really important to me to make it work.
    thanks.
    as i said before. this crosshair works on 20% of D3D games (for 20/100% ppl) and for ALL non-D3D games

  12. #72
    extrayoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So is there any way to fix it or even increase the chances to make it work?

  13. #73
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by extrayoni View Post
    So is there any way to fix it or even increase the chances to make it work?
    try the TUT i posted.

  14. #74
    yangyuejia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    好东西我们要支持到底

  15. #75
    -punisher-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    nice hack does it still work for today? 8/29 if yes i will definitely try it out and give feedback

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] CrossHair for AVA.
    By Narsha in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 02:37 PM
  2. [Help] No crosshairs work on ava
    By Ryan789 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 10:13 AM
  3. AvA Crosshair 0.1
    By Julma Henri in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 10:00 AM
  4. AVA Crosshair
    By vinvin148 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 07:07 AM
  5. (Leached) Win7 D3D Ava Hack Chams, CrossHair, No Fog. Full bright, asus
    By ruslanab in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 453
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 05:40 PM

Tags for this Thread