Thread: AVA fast gun v1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshie View Post
    all guns
    What about melee weapon


  2. #17
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post


    What about melee weapon
    lawl. everythink except granate (-.-) and boltaction snipes /

  3. #18
    SoldierFront's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    In Love
    Looks good can't wait till the next version so we can actually use it, but does this work in like any game, for example Soldier Front?


    ¨°ş¤ř„¸MPGH„ř¤ş°¨
    „ř¤ş°¨FŘR€V€R`°ş¤ř„
    (Ż`'•.¸(Ż`'•.¸, _________________ , .•'´Ż) .•'´Ż)
    (Ż`'•.¸(Ż`'•.¸««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»¸.•'´Ż).•'´Ż)
    --==>>>---> MPGH<---<<<==--
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»`'•¸_)'•.¸_)
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ `'•.¸_)`'•.¸_)

  4. #19
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by SoldierFront View Post
    Looks good can't wait till the next version so we can actually use it, but does this work in like any game, for example Soldier Front?
    yes, my friend

  5. #20
    Angelina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New York City [:
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    47
    Is this program compatable with Crossfire?
    Thank me if i helped :3

  6. #21
    Toshie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a dark place
    Posts
    6,286
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelina View Post
    Is this program compatable with Crossfire?
    YES .

  7. #22
    CombatSnipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basic Training
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Lol i just played pistol only game with this and Pwned. Good Job
    Want to turn Vegetarian Now?




    <<<<WTF is that!!!!


    My Kit List For Basic Training Over Ł150

  8. #23
    zombies1993's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    U Know Where I Am
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Lurking
    What happened to the fast gun v2 it was posted earlier what happened?



    How much i know about c++/// Nothin /////
    Trying to learn though its gonna take awhile

  9. #24
    moelex64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    381
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    whats the difference between you clicking and shooting and pressing F10 , i honestly think clicking the mouse is more usefull

  10. #25
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Best thing we got fellas.

  11. #26
    heydiddledagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    408
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    lol wut? explain me in slovenish..

    the menu won't show when the game is running...
    I dont exactly know what slovenish means so.......

    slovenian~
    Mislim, da do sedaj, ste ugotovili, da se pritožujejo nad f10 preveč daleč, da ne omenjamo klepet gumb. To so zahtevali srednji gumb miške, ali morda kaj bližje tam levo roko, kot alt, ali morda lahko prilagodljiv hotkey. Ne vem, če lahko to storite to, ampak nekako, ti si največja stvar, ki se zgodi, da AVA, tako da hvala ter nadaljevati s čim dobra dela.

    slovak~
    Myslím, že teraz, ste si uvedomil, že si sťažujú na f10, že je príliš ďaleko, nehovoriac o chatu tlačidlo. Požadujú prostredné tlačidlo myši, alebo možno niečo bližšie k tam ľavú ruku, rovnako ako alt, alebo možno, aby nastaviteľné klávesové skratky. Ja neviem, či sa vám to podarí, ale tak ako tak, vy ste tá najväčšia vec sa prihodiť AVA, takže ďakujem a pokračovať v dobrej práci.
    Look at your comment, now back to mine. Now back at your comment now back to mine. Sadly it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, writing the comment your comment could look like. What did you post? Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again the reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible with legit comments.

  12. #27
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by heydiddledagain View Post
    I dont exactly know what slovenish means so.......

    slovenian~
    Mislim, da do sedaj, ste ugotovili, da se pritožujejo nad f10 preveč daleč, da ne omenjamo klepet gumb. To so zahtevali srednji gumb miške, ali morda kaj bližje tam levo roko, kot alt, ali morda lahko prilagodljiv hotkey. Ne vem, če lahko to storite to, ampak nekako, ti si največja stvar, ki se zgodi, da AVA, tako da hvala ter nadaljevati s čim dobra dela.

    slovak~
    Myslím, že teraz, ste si uvedomil, že si sťažujú na f10, že je príliš ďaleko, nehovoriac o chatu tlačidlo. Požadujú prostredné tlačidlo myši, alebo možno niečo bližšie k tam ľavú ruku, rovnako ako alt, alebo možno, aby nastaviteľné klávesové skratky. Ja neviem, či sa vám to podarí, ale tak ako tak, vy ste tá najväčšia vec sa prihodiť AVA, takže ďakujem a pokračovať v dobrej práci.
    its slovenian and you used google translate

    do you want alt for hotkey :O?

  13. #28
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,681
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,857
    Good job , cant u make a trainer or something like that for AVA ?

  14. #29
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake` View Post
    Good job , cant u make a trainer or something like that for AVA ?
    i'm working on hack.

    u still playing ava?

  15. #30
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    F10 SUX BUT IM USE THE NEW ONE!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AVA fast gun v2 (hotkeys changed)
    By /b/oss in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 09:14 AM
  2. Best gun to use in AVA?
    By Taco in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 05:31 PM
  3. SELLING AVA ACCOUNT(has lots of rare guns)
    By catman12345 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:16 PM
  4. Ak-47 to any fast rate gun
    By iLoveHaters in forum Combat Arms Mod Request
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2010, 11:15 PM
  5. [RELEASE] AVA GUIDE 2 (gun stats)
    By FORCE™ in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 09:24 AM