Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 225
  1. #46
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Tryed the d3d9, same as before, i get FPS lagg(not ping, was at 17 ping) like its trying to work but yet cant get menu up. however, when i closed AVA to come back here and report my findings, i seen a small grey "dialog" window, before i could click, it closed...maybe something?




  2. #47
    SlitherX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    Tryed the d3d9, same as before, i get FPS lagg(not ping, was at 17 ping) like its trying to work but yet cant get menu up. however, when i closed AVA to come back here and report my findings, i seen a small grey "dialog" window, before i could click, it closed...maybe something?
    Wow, that happened to me, but i though i was my wmp, cuz when i pressed it, wmp opened.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic513111_3.gif


  3. #48
    esclavizador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SlitherX View Post
    That's kinda what we're trying to find out
    Ok. What injector used for the AVA? and how do you use?

  4. #49
    SlitherX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by esclavizador View Post
    Ok. What injector used for the AVA? and how do you use?
    Well, you can use PerX or Valkyrie... And be sure to run the injector in admin.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic513111_3.gif


  5. #50
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    *deep breathe*

    There is a topic (if im not mistaken) that states all injectors....and as seen a few have been named in this topic..

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/289-allian...injectors.html

    ^ list of injectors




  6. #51
    esclavizador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SlitherX View Post
    Well, you can use PerX or Valkyrie... And be sure to run the injector in admin.
    but that run file to open the game from the reactor or from the installation folder of the game?

    When I run it from the reactor Injector recognize me, but when I run it from the installation folder, I recognize it, but when the game loads tells me that it could not authenticate the user.

  7. #52
    ogkush317's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,642
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    495
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ^^^^ to be honest havent had that issue before maybe MTH or sumone can help with that




  8. #53
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by esclavizador View Post
    but that run file to open the game from the reactor or from the installation folder of the game?

    When I run it from the reactor Injector recognize me, but when I run it from the installation folder, I recognize it, but when the game loads tells me that it could not authenticate the user.
    screenshoot it, please?

  9. #54
    jdhaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    7
    dammit another fail hack i knew it thats why i didnt get my hopes up man is it that hard to make a hack for ava because combat arms and crossfire look easier to me since there always a released one but whats the problem with ava man

  10. #55
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,543
    Quote Originally Posted by jdhaking View Post
    dammit another fail hack i knew it thats why i didnt get my hopes up man is it that hard to make a hack for ava because combat arms and crossfire look easier to me since there always a released one but whats the problem with ava man
    it's the most secured game over here

  11. #56
    impactzeros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Magic World
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    screenshoot it, please?
    OK mth , by my self i tried put the hack to work, and the results are:

    Injected with Perx win 7 64 bits, menu come and ticked chams and crosshair!
    the hack in game just give collors inst able to u see anothers players trough wall!
    after just 20~30 secs u take DC and this window come!

    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

    its all from this hack!

    at least thanks who tried to hack!

    ________________________

    "Under tower of dream, all burn from passion"

  12. #57
    jessehotmail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    restart reactor
    that works for me to all day's

  13. #58
    jdhaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    7
    dam man i fckn hate dis is there anyone that can make a fuckin real hack that works

  14. #59
    jessehotmail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    325
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    dude maybe this hack don't work for you but it works for some people!

  15. #60
    impactzeros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Magic World
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by jessehotmail View Post
    dude maybe this hack don't work for you but it works for some people!
    nah dont works!
    in game shows menu , change players skin collors etc...
    but dont see players trough wall!
    and give u dc like 30 secs!
    ___

    ________________________

    "Under tower of dream, all burn from passion"

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast