Thread: D3D CrossHair

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 172
  1. #91
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by JamalJr View Post


    Agreed, It's not a hack, but you can easily use it with a sniper! I tested it out, it was pretty good!
    Actually I think it can be classified as a hack.

  2. #92
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Nice crosshair, handy for snipers!
    I'm looking forward to it

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  3. #93
    koreva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It doesn't work for me
    Same thing happened to me when I was trying to make something like this in VB but i couldn't get my crosshair work ingame as well. (Win 7 64 bit license)
    Last edited by koreva; 08-19-2011 at 06:38 AM.

  4. #94
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy

  5. #95
    koreva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    try this crosshair and respond
    Thanks for response but that one you linked me doesn't work for me as well ;( Probably it's all about GG or a similar sht that we need to bypass to make such things work ingame. Or there are some software regulations idk really... Btw I gona try some other injector.
    P.S: srry for my Engrish
    UPD: meh... didn't work with any of injectors that i have tried
    Last edited by koreva; 08-19-2011 at 03:28 PM.

  6. #96
    locokiler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    wa does crosshair even do does it have any effect on enemys

  7. #97
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by locokiler View Post
    wa does crosshair even do does it have any effect on enemys
    Good with sniper

  8. #98
    koreva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Cross hair - either of two fine mutually perpendicular lines that cross in the focus plane of an optical instrument and are use for sighting or calibration.

  9. #99
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by koreva View Post
    Thanks for response but that one you linked me doesn't work for me as well ;( Probably it's all about GG or a similar sht that we need to bypass to make such things work ingame. Or there are some software regulations idk really... Btw I gona try some other injector.
    P.S: srry for my Engrish
    UPD: meh... didn't work with any of injectors that i have tried
    Umm, download directX9

  10. #100
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    job even tho i aint gonna use it

  11. #101
    koreva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Umm, download directX9
    Do you think I run A.V.A. and other games without directx?
    Here's my DxDiag file. (I translated most of it from russian to eng)
    UPD: I tried to install Dx9 instead of 11 but DxDiag still shows me 11dx as one installed in the system.
    Last edited by koreva; 08-20-2011 at 04:14 AM.

  12. #102
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by koreva View Post
    Do you think I run A.V.A. and other games without directx?
    Here's my DxDiag file. (I translated most of it from russian to eng)
    UPD: I tried to install Dx9 instead of 11 but DxDiag still shows me 11dx as one installed in the system.
    Update your Service Pack along with your .Net Framework and you'll be good.

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  13. #103
    koreva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post
    Update your Service Pack along with your .Net Framework
    I've already done it but still nothing new. It just shows red crosshair outside of A.V.A. but nothing changes ingame.

  14. #104
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by koreva View Post
    I've already done it but still nothing new. It just shows red crosshair outside of A.V.A. but nothing changes ingame.
    errr, do you need teamviewer support?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Irony For This Useful Post:

    koreva (08-21-2011)

  16. #105
    koreva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    teamviewer support
    hmm... kinda desktop sharing? Never used it
    UPD: ok I downloaded teamviewer and I would be very grateful if you will try to help me
    Last edited by koreva; 08-20-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast