Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 141
  1. #76
    frenzy13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Dead
    hi repo, 1 question, u said try download vb pack but i dont know what does vb pack do
    and i dont what vb means, i tried to google it, and it said 'visual basic' and i found a 'Visual Basic 6.0 SP5: Run-Time Redistribution Pack (vbrun60sp5.exe)' <-- should i download it? <-

  2. #77
    USalpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks fors share

  3. #78
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by frenzy13 View Post
    hi repo, 1 question, u said try download vb pack but i dont know what does vb pack do
    and i dont what vb means, i tried to google it, and it said 'visual basic' and i found a 'Visual Basic 6.0 SP5: Run-Time Redistribution Pack (vbrun60sp5.exe)' <-- should i download it? <-
    Yes...
    Why not...

  4. #79
    judicibus5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    really tks man

  5. #80
    large12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Dont work by me

  6. #81
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by large12 View Post
    Dont work by me
    Read please

    And learn to Speak English "It doesn't work for me"

  7. #82
    Danielson183's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can someone please tell me a good setting to set it on for uzi and ak47, i want to know what number i should put it on, its good for me at 15 but i wanna know something that others use!

  8. #83
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielson183 View Post
    Can someone please tell me a good setting to set it on for uzi and ak47, i want to know what number i should put it on, its good for me at 15 but i wanna know something that others use!
    10-12 is good

  9. #84
    MSUmbrella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in a City
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Shocked
    what does this really do?
    is this like a trigger finger? LOL!

    I'm so confused.

  10. #85
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MSUmbrella View Post
    what does this really do?
    is this like a trigger finger? LOL!

    I'm so confused.
    @MSUmbrella
    youtube.com/watch?v=c2zWOP4lGns

  11. #86
    rocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sad
    Hmm.. It's good release, but it have some bugs...

    1-When you try to chat with the Macro eneabled, you can't , you need to disable it by pressing F8 and then, you can chat (No-Ingame)

    2-When you run it and minimize it, you can't open it again, u need to open task manager for see it again, (at least for me)

    3-Sometimes when you minimize the game, (A.v.A) You get an error and the gaem crashes.

    4-When you're gonna throw a grenade you can't hold it, it throws automatically.

    P.D: I would like to now what's the best choice to put in the miliseconds box.

  12. #87
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by rocked View Post
    Hmm.. It's good release, but it have some bugs...

    1-When you try to chat with the Macro eneabled, you can't , you need to disable it by pressing F8 and then, you can chat (No-Ingame)

    2-When you run it and minimize it, you can't open it again, u need to open task manager for see it again, (at least for me)

    3-Sometimes when you minimize the game, (A.v.A) You get an error and the gaem crashes.

    4-When you're gonna throw a grenade you can't hold it, it throws automatically.

    P.D: I would like to now what's the best choice to put in the miliseconds box.
    I alread knew the problem, I don't have the time to fix it

  13. #88
    rocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sad
    LOL, who banned Repo Bear, and why?

    He was a cool nice programmer omg.
    Last edited by rocked; 09-06-2011 at 08:20 AM.

  14. #89
    SrBiNdOkOsKe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Amused
    Macro works like a charm,thanks!

    <Th3No0b> Im going to be the next hitler
    <Th3No0b> Im going to kill all the jews and 1 clown
    <RageAgainsttheAmish> why the clown
    <Th3No0b> See? no one cares about the jews
    <RageAgainsttheAmish> lmao

  15. #90
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SrBiNdOkOsKe View Post
    Macro works like a charm,thanks!
    Your welcome

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Use Macro 1.2 with left click
    By dogboy10 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 12:27 PM
  2. [Request] @battlefield 3 (LuoJunkai) Seems Macro Left Click has Been Patched
    By GangstaMuzik in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 06:13 AM
  3. [Solved] When i TRY to open a folder with double left click
    By deathtrap in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2011, 10:34 AM
  4. MACRO WITH LEFT CLICK
    By XBosX in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 04:43 PM